No more lies about our pack alpha

Katsuki wakes up early in the morning to find his pup Eri still sleeping, he yawns and begins to stretch before changing into his workout clothes to take a jog outside before taking a shower and having breakfast, he leaves a note for Eri so she knows where he is when she wakes up and then sends a quick text to his pack about his little morning jog, he got to work on his jog and then after doing the block he went back inside to take a shower as Eri was still sleeping, then got dressed in a nice outfit before changing the note he left to his pup to then go to the kitchen to see if he could cook this morning.

The chef's allowed him to cook while they worked, he smiled as Eri walked in still sleepy "Wanna talk to mama?" he asked making her wake up and take his phone to start a video call with Jasmine "Mom! Hi!" Eri chirped making Jasmine giggle, which m...

The chef's allowed him to cook while they worked, he smiled as Eri walked in still sleepy "Wanna talk to mama?" he asked making her wake up and take his phone to start a video call with Jasmine "Mom! Hi!" Eri chirped making Jasmine giggle, which made Marlena Cesaire look over in shock to the video call and the sight of the omega "Hi puppy! Is Katsuki with you?" she asked making the pup nod and she turned the phone towards her mate, he looked over and smirked "Picked out any names yet?" he asked making her smile and nod "I really like Katsumi for our daughter, your mom said that it means peaceful, beautiful and sea and that was the name she wanted if you were a girl" she explained making him smile and nod.

"I love that name actually, I know your close to Luka so I thought what about Lucas for a son?" he said making her purr in joy to the name, this left with there last son making him think with her "I like Kazuto... It means peace, harmony and first plus the doctor said that one of the boys and the girl will be twins... So Katsumi and Kazuto would be perfect" she said making him smile "That's perfect. So Kazuto, Katsumi and Lucas... I like them" he said making her giggle "So have you decided on what to do about Lila and her lies?" she then asked making him nod "I'm planning on talking about seeing if she claims I got her something and if she claims I did something to her" he said making her nod with a serious look.

"The problem is that the class is loyal to her, so some might be a bit torn on who to believe or some will wake up... But she will do her best to keep them under her thumb with her lies... Like Alya for example, no matter what we reveal she still believes Lila so be ready" she explained making him nod in understanding, Marlena froze at those words... She didn't know any of this about Lila, Alya was always positive about her and how she was claiming to help Alya to achieve her dream job... But to hear that this was all a lie well... It simply destroyed her, she had to figure something out about all of this right now, Katsuki finished up breakfast as Eri hung up... They grabbed everything and left the kitchen to meet with the rest of the class to eat before going to school.

They all spoke a bit about everything and anything because they could while they ate, Katsuki wondered what Lila might do to him today or even if she will do something to him... But he knows that he won't let her win anytime soon, once they were done, he left for his room with Eri to do her hair while the others washed the dishes, when they come back, everyone including Chloe and Zoe were at the hotel entrance "Let's get going to school today... I would rather take you all to some stores or the mall right now" Chloe groaned making them laugh at her as they got going, Katsuki looked over to the two sisters and what they were wearing for today... He was certain that Chloe was ready to do business more then going to class.