Some good friends

It took the rest of the day before Jasmine felt better... But she still worried her classmates the whole time she was in her room, with the sudden incident with her quirk losing control... She would need to pay the school to get everything fixed, Katsuki would leave the room to go get them something or collect something for Eri who was staying with them for now, sometimes someone from the class would stay in the room but away from the nest to keep an eye on her but even so she mostly slept in her nest with Eri at her side the whole time except from when they needed to use the bathroom.

It was time for diner when they came down to join everyone... And by then the windows and everything Jasmine accidentally used her quirk on was fixed "Aizawa had people on stand-by just to be safe" Izuku said from behind her, she turned to look at him in slight surprise but then quickly relaxed "Guess he knew I would react like that" she whispered as they walked to the couch together, Eri had gone to the kitchen with Katsuki so this left the alpha with the omega alone until a few other students joined them "Are you alright Jasmine? Your reaction to that name really scared us" Ochako said making Jasmine look down in shame "I'm really sorry about that... Hearing the name Agreste... And knowing Adrien is looking for me just brought back sudden memories of him back" she explained making the beta nod in understanding.

"Adrien? As in Adrien Agreste the alpha model in Paris that every omega and female beta want's as there mate?" Yuga asked in slight surprise as Jasmine nodded as her answer, she didn't expect anyone to know Adrien so to hear someone speak of him like that was a surprise "Yeah and it turns out he decided to have her as his mates since he first saw her when they were pups" Katsuki said making Jasmine sigh and nod "My sister still regrets not forcing him to leave at the time but were just pups... We didn't know anything about second genders or mates or anything really" she explained making Ochako slowly move to her side, she didn't move to sit next to the omega but more so to let her know she was close.

After a while, Mirio came back to pick up Eri and get her back so she can do her homework, the little girl was sad because she wanted to stay with Jasmine a little longer but it was getting late so she agreed and left in the end, Katsuki had made something for them to enjoy while relaxing for a bit while Jasmine was cuddling with Katsuki on the couch, it was nice Izuku thought... But he worried about Jasmine quite a bit right now with what he and the class were told not long ago, he still didn't like any of this but he really wanted to help her right now, so he called it a night while secretly texting the Deku squad for an emergency text meeting related to Jasmine, it wasn't long before they began to slowly join the chat as he typed out his worries about Jasmine.

But the gang shared the same worries and decided that they needed to help somehow, they definitely didn't want what happened with Nezu and Aizawa happening again so they would need to help her overcome her trauma, it will take time but he was certain that everything would turn out fine in the end, at one point, Katsuki noticed that Jasmine was falling asleep so he carried her to her room and into her nest where she pulled him in to join her... He didn't mind really since his alpha was whimpering for him to join her in the nest for comfort, once she had drifted to sleep... He decided that he needed to see who this Adrien Agreste guy really is so he knows who to look for to fight for Jasmine, so he looked online for pictures and his bio.

 He decided that he needed to see who this Adrien Agreste guy really is so he knows who to look for to fight for Jasmine, so he looked online for pictures and his bio