News to tell

The time finally came for Jasmine to contact her sister Chloe, this was to stop Adrien from lying about her being taken, she also had so much to tell her sister... But knew that some of what she would tell would be on the news in Paris, her packmates have been at her side to help out with the room to hide the time of day it is and anything to say she was in Japan, they made sure to leave her something with there scents around so she had there support even when there not in the room, Katsuki on the other hand stood by in the room but out of view from the camera, it was his only way to show he was there if she needed help before they both nodded and she started the call.

At the third ring her sister Chloe answered with a smile, she was like always dressed in her favorite color yellow but this time she wore a black top with small horizontal yellow stripes which made Jasmine smile "Hey sis" she said making Chloe smile even brighter then before "Mom and dad thought right in sending you to Japan... Your looking better then when you left" her sister claimed making her giggle as Katsuki rumbled to her, she faintly purred out her response to him making Chloe wonder what was happening until a woman with brown eyes and fuchsia hair came into view "Hello Jasmine, my name is Nadja Chamack from TVi news and with my crew were going to be filming your video call to later on edit out parts that can say anything related to your claim mark that you might want to cover up with another shirt right now" she claimed as her alpha cursed and quickly handed her a soft turtle neck shirt to wear.

Once the claim mark was hidden, Nadja explained to her and Katsuki what would happen, she and Chloe with her adoptive parents who really wanted to see her will be filmed talking about her life in Japan, she could have them meet her alpha, her classmates and even her pack and then it will be her talking to her adoptive family talking about how she was while hiding the fact she was in Japan, then once the adoptive family leaves the room, Nadja will question her about the reason behind the transfer meaning revealing the bullying, Adrien and Lila with anything else that might have happened because of them "As a result the school will be investigated for everything they allowed for you to go through including any other omega" Nadja explained making them nod in understanding.

Audrey and Andre then walked into the room just as the pack entered the room with some sitting on the bed and others on the floor, Nadja gave them the signal that they were filming making her adoptive family begin talking to her, it began well at first with Jasmine presenting the pack one by one, then Katsuki came into view to reveal himself as the pack alpha and as her mate... Then she revealed that she was pregnant, this excited her adoptive family and wanted her to make sure to inform them of anything and everything... Also asking to visit to see how she's doing at some point, they did explain they couldn't come right away since they will be questioned for what she went through at school so they asked that her pack and alpha contact them if anything happens making them agree as they added her adoptive families numbers.

Then the pack left and Katsuki hid himself once more so they could begin the real questions, the questions were set so Jasmine could answer them with as little detail as she can give so to hide her location and anything connected to what was happening in her life that she didn't want anyone to know, at times Nadja would make signs for Jasmine to keep talking about things for her so the people who will see it won't think she was being forced or anything, Katsuki would at times show a sign to let her know he was there which helped her to relax as she continued to answer the questions... Soon enough it was Nadja's turn to ask questions, this made Jasmine very nervous because she would at times have small flashbacks to what was done to her as she gave her answer... It caused her at times to walk away from the camera view to be held by her alpha who quietly helped her calm down.

She would return a moment later to continue with the questions, Nadja would sometimes ask if she needed a break but Jasmine would respond that she needed to do this and she was certain she could keep going, so Nadja asked her questions and Jasmine continued to answer while Katsuki released calming pheromones so to help her even just a little bit, it took a while but then the camera's stopped working and Nadja smiled "Thank you for answering my questions, we will need to make an edited version to hide what you spoke about at the start and anything that might reveal your location but we will keep the original to reveal it when you give us permission" she explained making Jasmine nod as Katsuki sat down next to her, she took his hand to be grounded by his presence next to her.