What is happening!?

Alya couldn't believe this! How was it possible for Jasmine to be here!? Not only that but she was Katsuki's mate!?! All this time she was in Japan living her life and getting away with everything she did to them and Lila! She wanted to speak about all of this but then she noticed Chloe, Zoe, Sabrina, Marinette, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Marc, Max and Juleka went straight for Jasmine with there parent's happy to see her like this, Alya looked over to Lila pissed off at the moment... But she knew that it was because she was being called out on being Katsuki's mate... She was even more pissed that Jasmine was cuddling the alpha in front of them right now.

There was just no respect for them or the pain Lila is going through right now, Jasmine didn't even seem to care what Lila was upset with her, she quickly moved to her friends side with Rose quickly joining as they promise Lila that Jasmine isn't going to be getting away with this at all, they claimed that they would reveal her for the bully and liar she really is and make UA hate her and force her to leave after everything she did to them... But mostly Lila, the Italian was hiccuping as she thanked the two girls for being on her side right now and still believing her... Not noticing the grin she had on her face at how easily it was to manipulate them to her side.

 Not noticing the grin she had on her face at how easily it was to manipulate them to her side

Adrien couldn't believe this... All this time... His sweet omega was in Japan... Hiding away in a class filled with trashy students... She must have been so scared right? There's no way that she wanted to be with them or mate with Katsuki yeah? It's obvious really... Right now Jasmine is being forced to act like she's happy here in Japan when really she would want nothing more then to go back to Paris and be with him, he only wanted to be at her side and hold her close... But his parents' were keeping him in place at there side, he couldn't believe that they wouldn't allow him to be with his lovely omega right now even though they needed to be together right now... It just didn't make any sense to him.

Katsuki was happy to see the last of his pack in Japan, he had hated being apart from them but now his inner alpha was happy, his mate was also very happy to see her friends again and she looked excited to be with them once more, he so badly wanted to scent his pack, but now wasn't the time... For now allowing them time to settle into there rooms in the dorms of UA was more important, it could wait until later, he looked up to notice Adrien glaring towards him... Of course it was because of Jasmine, but Katsuki knew full well that there was no way that he would allow Adrien to have his mate at any point in time.

There teacher then explained that the students and adults would be split, one part of the student's will be in class 1-A dorm, the others will be in the 1-B dorm while the adults will be with the teachers, of course the students who follow Lila weren't all that happy with the set up but there was simply nothing that they could do about it, so with that Lila, her followers and Adrien were set up in class 1-B dorm while the back was together, the back decided to help the french part of the pack to settle into there rooms before relaxing in the pack nest together, for a while it was great, Eri was showing them things she learned, Jasmine brought out the pups with Katsuki and they talked a bunch about all kinds of thing.