To pity or not to pity

Alya trembled in fear she didn't think that this would happen to her of all people, she just wanted to get some justice and have there pack back together at long last... But nothing was going her way at all! In the end she was losing everything that was her own and now her family hates her! All she wanted was for Jasmine to admit the truth and here she was getting chased by some crazy alpha right now just because she said a few things about Jasmine! The liar deserved it after all! So why is she getting chased for what she said!?

She fell to the ground with a gasp as she looked around to find the alpha slowly walking over to her with a growl and feral eyes, she trembled in fear as she watched him come closer... And then felt relief as Jasmine came over, she hoped the girl would defend her and come back with them but what happened next shocked her "Alya you should be ashamed of yourself for the humiliation you brought to your school by acting out like this... UA will need to contact your principal to fix things here" she huffed with a glare towards her before turning to Katsuki.

"My sweet and strong alpha, you have done such a great job by trying to teach her a lesson for her rude actions... But UA staff is on there way to escort her and her blind pack back to there dorm to punish them for what they did so let's go back inside and cuddle in the pack nest alright?" she offered and Alya watched in shock as the alpha came out of his feral state and nodded before following her with a gentle smile back to there dorm as UA staff grabbed her and her pack and escorted them back to there dorm.

For the next three days, Alya was yelled at by her parents, her sister and teachers from UA for her actions and was punished like her pack with detention, her classmates were pretty upset... But mainly were blaming Alya for there current fate since Nezu was now contacting there principal for there actions and making demands on there punishment once back to Paris, she couldn't believe that this was happening to her though as she only wanted justice and in the end she didn't get it... So here she was outside with her pack sitting on the benches forced to watch there classmates who weren't being punished training with the hero class.

"Bet I can take you out before class is over Kaachan" Izuku claimed making Katsuki chuckle "Yeah right Deku, the only one who will be beaten is you" he claimed before they began to sparr, Alya wanted to so badly record the whole thing but her phon...

"Bet I can take you out before class is over Kaachan" Izuku claimed making Katsuki chuckle "Yeah right Deku, the only one who will be beaten is you" he claimed before they began to sparr, Alya wanted to so badly record the whole thing but her phone got taken like the rest of her pack by there parents by demand of Nezu because they were to stay in there dorm... Only permitted to leave with an adult with them at all times which she thought was really unfair right now but there was nothing she could do at the moment but watch with anger coursing through her veins as the others all trained against another until class was over.

Jasmine sighed as she got out of the shower, it had been amazing after all that training and she had been sweaty and dirty from the training, she had been so happy to use her brand new body wash that Katsuki bought her a while back and felt happy now as she moved to her locker to get dressed so she could then leave and meet Katsuki in the hall before going to there next class, she chirped once she got the uniform on and was then speed walking out to smile at her mate who smiled at her before they got going "You smell amazing omega... My favorite" he rumbled making her squeal.