Adrien's madness

Izuku watched as Mari and Jasmine spoke together in the pack nest about some plans, he was so happy to have found his true mate so soon, Marinette was such an amazing girl to be honest, she was sweet, caring, protective, determined, creative, strong and honest... All the things Izuku loved about his omega as he crooned as he watched her, the sound does get her attention as she goes to see him "You okay?" she asked making his eyes widen and then blushes, he knew about Mari being close to her heat and he did speak to her parents about him helping her through it... But he also spoke to his mom with them about possibly claiming her during said heat.

At the moment he could smell it... The signs of her being in preheat, Jasmine had explained to him that Mari was a little needy and whiny when getting closer to her heat, as a result Izuku will need to keep an eye on his omega to make sure to take her to her nest when the signs are clear that she needs her nest, but right now he needed her and badly "I think he wants to nest with you Mari" Jasmine chirped out as Izuku whines, he actually really wanted to make a nest with her to cuddle in... But he thought it would be rude to interrupt them, Mari took hold of his hand at that moment and walked him to his room that they were sharing to start her nest and then cuddle inside of.

Katsuki slowly walked over to hold her in his arms "Change of plans?" he asked making her nod "Nest time with Mari and Izuku for now" she explained making him nod in understanding, nest time was always a great time to bond as mates "Well then... Want to join me on a date?" he asked making her smile and nod to the plan, they moved to get ready to go outside and then asked Ochako if she could watch over the pups and Eri making her smile and nod to the request, this resulted in them going out... Where Adrien was watching and waiting for them to come out "Give me my omega back you thief" Adrien growled as Jasmine moved to get behind Katsuki who glared at Adrien.

"Your omega? You mean my true mate who I claimed and have four wonderful children with?" he asked while nuzzling Jasmine to try and calm her down, Adrien didn't like that though he in fact despised the sight of it "She was my omega first! I scent claimed her!" Adrien shouted as Katsuki then looked at him with a glare "She isn't yours, never was from the beginning. You may have scent claimed her... But she accepted my courting and me being there for her heat and claimed her" he spoke back calmly which with anyone else who knew him... Would be scared of him at that moment but Adrien was stupid and walked towards them with his quirk active.

"You had no right to take what's mine... I'm going to kill you and take her back home with me, your parents can keep those little monsters you had with her though" he growled making Katsuki get angry at his words, how dare he call there pups monsters... He wasn't going to take his mate and get away with it, he growled as his quirk began to activate while Adrien walked closer to them "I'm only saying this once... Give me my omega" Adrien demanded before Katsuki releases two large explosions which makes Adrien move to charge him, Jasmine rushed back inside in a fright as Katsuki throws Adrien away.

"Your going to regret hurting my mate" Katsuki was pissed now, how dare he try any of this! Where were his parents!? Or the teachers!? Were they just ignoring what was happening out here!? Even so

"Your going to regret hurting my mate" Katsuki was pissed now, how dare he try any of this! Where were his parents!? Or the teachers!? Were they just ignoring what was happening out here!? Even so... He wasn't going to let him get away with this at all, so with that he began to move and do his best to keep him away from the building and Jasmine, he didn't know if everything was alright inside or if one of them called for the adults to get over to stop Adrien... But he hoped that they were on the way to stop this crazy alpha and what he was doing.

Izuku on the other hand was watching from the window, he had heard the commotion and rushed over with Mari to find Jasmine in a panic and tears while trying to talk to explain what was happening outside at the moment... Sadly she was having a hard time so she was being held by her sister's while he watched Katsuki fight Adrien "How does it look?" he looked over to see Mari walking over to his side so to see the fight "Kacchan is being smart by trying to keep Adrien away from us... Less damaging to be honest" he explained making her nod in understanding as Izuku then noticed something and sighed in relief.

Adrien was pissed, he just wanted Jasmine back... And this short-tempered asshole was keeping her away from him, why wasn't anyone listening to him? She was his since the moment he saw her for the first time when he was little... Then he began to scent her when he began going to high school, but no matter what he said everyone refused to believe him about what he claimed with Jasmine, he was done playing around with Katsuki... He needed to get rid of this guy so he can then get to Jasmine at long last, he then decided to use his quirk to end this... But nothing happened, he didn't feel the dark energy on his hands or anything "What is going on here!?" Adrien went tense as he turned to find Aizawa walking over while staring at Adrien.

 But nothing happened, he didn't feel the dark energy on his hands or anything "What is going on here!?" Adrien went tense as he turned to find Aizawa walking over while staring at Adrien

His quirk! He was erasing his quirk right now! He can't use his quirk on Katsuki "Alpha!" Adrien perked up at the sound and sight of Jasmine coming out... But rushed towards Katsuki and not him, he was so pissed, but then Aizawa's support gear grabbed him "Don't even try it kid, your in big trouble for leaving without us knowing already... Anything else after your fight with my student will only make things worse for you" he explained making Adrien look down in shame as Katsuki was then brought inside to get bandaged up before the two can get going for there date.

Once Katsuki was patched up, he left with Jasmine for there date, he really wanted her to have a good time right now... But he also knew she needed time to recover from what she just saw, so he decided to take her to the mall to buy a few things and to relax with some sweets, first he took her to an omega store so she could buy herself things, she deserved to treat herself right now, then he took her to a book store so she could get herself some books and things to write in and with... He knew how creative she is and really wanted her to do the things she loves so much.

Once those two stores were done, he asked if she wanted to try the bakery, she smiled and agreed to check it out making him smile and take her there, they walked inside and he began to have her look over what they have before buying what she wanted, anything to make her smile again... It was simply worth it, they got back after a little more shopping to find out that Mari had gone into heat and Momo was taking Juleka out on a date as they were true mates, Jasmine was so happy to the good news as she also noticed Nino and Kyoka bonding over music at the moment making her certain that they might get together at some point, Katsuki then took her to there room since they would be getting the pups and Eri back tomorrow... Giving them time to be alone together.