Wrath of the blogger

The door was opened by Alya Cesaire herself, she looked enraged about something but none of them knew what it was about, she looked around and then glared towards Juleka "What the fuck is wrong with you!? Rose just want's to get back with you and you act like a bitch!" she shouted as Juleka trembled behind Momo, everyone was mad at Alya for coming in like that, they all wanted to say something but Alya kept ranting while walking towards Juleka slowly, Momo kept her close and behind her while the female alpha growled towards the stupid reporter wannabe.

Katsuki was just about to attack her for verbally attacking his pack mate when Tenya moved first, he went straight towards Alya who was still shouting at Juleka who was showing major signs of distress at all of this, when he got in her face she looked shocked that he would try and stop her "How dare you dipshit try to stop me!? I have every right to yell at her for hurting a friend of mine!" she growled out at him who didn't even look interested in what she just said, this angered her even more then before as he pretty much ignored her words just now... But was keeping her from getting closer to Juleka.

"I am the class 1-A representative miss Cesaire, and while Bakugo is our pack alpha

"I am the class 1-A representative miss Cesaire, and while Bakugo is our pack alpha... Unless you wish to lose everything I would recommend that you leave now" he hissed at her with a threat in his tone, to a normal person it would have frightened them enough that they would have quickly left... But Alya was stupid and blinded as she simply glared at Tenya, it didn't matter to her what he just said... She only cared about dragging Juleka with her to apologize to Rose and get back with her, she was just about to reach out towards Juleka when she shrieked in pain... Katsuki had used that moment to move over used his quirk to harm Alya.

"Try that again bitch... I dare you" he growled, those last three words dripped a command, Alya was shocked at the fact he did that to her, she quickly ran out from the fear she felt from Katsuki, once she was gone, the pack quickly moved to be at Juleka's side, Jasmine looked at her with worry making the omega smile softly to her, they all decided to go to the pack nest to relax inside for now, Tenya left to report the incident to the principal and teachers while Momo took Juleka into her lap to rest for a bit making everyone smile at them, Jasmine offered that they go relax in there room but Juleka wanted her pack around making Jasmine nod in understanding, Izuku came out of his room to get a few things at that moment to know what was going on.

Shoto explained what happened to Juleka, Izuku went over to see if she wanted to talk to Mari while she was resting but Juleka said she could wait, he nodded and then finished getting what he needed and then returned to his room to be with his omega, Tenya returned a while later, he explained that the teachers would confront Alya later and get answers from her and Rose before going to see Juleka to know what happened... Of course the class can also give there point of view in the incident since it would help them greatly so they all nodded to help in the whole thing.

Jasmine then went back to her and Katsuki's room to take care of the pups "Think it will get better for her?" Katsuki asked, Jasmine was feeding Lucas while Katsuki put Katsumi in the crib and changed Kazuto's diaper "Yes, i'm sure of it. With us and Momo there for her... Things will get better for her" she explained as she burped Lucas while walking over to the changing table to change his diaper before placing him in the crib with his siblings, once all three were sleeping, Katsuki wrapped his arms around his mate gently "Let's cuddle in bed now" he said making her look at him and nod while they head to bed themselves.