The time has come

Mitsuki was quick to call the school so Katsuki can go to the dorms where Jasmine was with Eri, while Masaru informed the hospital that they were on there way, Katsuki ran into the dorm to find Eri bringing over the hospital bag while Jasmine is trying to get off the couch, he quickly moved and picked her up and took the bag "Let's go" he said making Eri nod and followed him out to the car, Masaru helped them in and once done... Mitsuki drove so fast, Katsuki thought she was getting away from the cops or something that was bad.

A team was already outside waiting for them when they arrived, Katsuki was rushed inside with Jasmine so both of them could be ready for the birth, the trio were in the waiting area with Masaru informing Jasmine's family of what was happening at the moment, Katsuki on the other hand... Was getting a little worried about all of this, this was triplets were talking about, the doctor was worried that they would need to perform a C-section but by some miracle... All three pups were in position for birth making him get the team ready for it while Katsuki was at his mate's side as she was getting ready to push.

What was horrible was Jasmine couldn't have anything for the pain... And it was the doctor's fault, see when she was getting to the hospital, the doctor got called by a beta mother who comes in for the most basic reasons... Sometimes fake and he had to talk to her by the time Jasmine had arrived and was placed in a room, and then as he was heading to see her there was an incident at the emergency entrance and he had to stop the fight and then treat the victims... By the time he arrived the shot was no longer possible for her and he had to apologize to a growling alpha who's mate was in pain right now.

Each time she had to push, she screams in pain and cries... Resulting in her alpha glaring and growling at the doctor, he shiver at the alpha as he informed the omega how things were going with the first pup... But no matter what he said it didn't matter since she wanted the pups out of her now, it took a good while but after that all three pups were born about twenty minutes apart each... But they were here at long last, once delivered, the pups would one after the other be placed on Jasmine's chest to calm them down a bit and then taken to cut the umbilical cord, cleaned and then dressed before returned to Jasmine.

They congratulated them and then a while later, Eri with Mitsuki and Masaru were coming in, the three little pups were being held at the moment, Katsuki was holding little Lucas, the little boy was the splitting image of his dam with brown hair and brown eyes, they would need to wait to see if any of the pups would need glasses, this left Jasmine holding the twins Katsumi and Kazuto, both of them had blonde hair with some faint brown and they had red eyes... They were loved by there grandparents and Eri was excited to be with them at the dorms, after a while they left so the two could bond some more with the pups.

Katsuki leaves a little after his mates dozes off from the birth at long last, he knew she had been in pain and right now... He had to get back to school where his pack waited, his sire promised to take him back to the hospital the next day until Jasmine and the pups can leave, when he and Eri walk inside, the pack goes over to them to know what happened and explained what happened in the dorms, it turns out that the girls had found the spot where Jasmine's water broke and they took care of cleaning it all up making Katsuki thank them, they ate and then sat down so he could explain to them what happened.

None were happy about the pain she went through for the birth at all, some even believed that the doctor should have tried something to help her... But Katsuki explained that everything was fine and that there was nothing to worry about right now, they all nodded and asked when she would come back "They need her to not be in too much pain first, and she needs to be able to do a few things before they can let her leave with the pups" he explained making them nod in understanding, after that they all got ready for bed... With Izuku stopping Katsuki "I know this is sudden... But could I come with you tomorrow to see her? I know it's weird Kacchan, but there's something I need to tell her and some things in class you both missed" he explained.

He didn't know why... But he felt like something was up with Izuku, sadly for now the pups needed to settle so Izuku couldn't visit, he would need to wait until either the pups were ready for the pack to visit or they return to the dorm, the alpha nodded in understanding and then left for his room, for the next few days, Katsuki would come see her with Eri with him so they could bond with the pups, the doctor claimed that she could check out the next day making it Masaru who will come pick her up and take her back to UA, Katsuki explained that he would be in class and would keep it a secret from the pack that she was back, she smiled and nodded to the plan with Eri giggling.

The next day, Masaru came to get Jasmine and the three little pups with food for her to enjoy, she was grateful for the meal and enjoyed it as they got to UA, they got inside to find Eri there bringing a bunch of packages out to be set up for the pups "They just got here! The pack and your friends and family bought them!" she explained making Jasmine smile as Masaru offered to help set them all up, it took them a good while but they were halfway done by lunch, Mitsuki arrived at that moment with food for them and joined them to finish up the rest, when they were at last done, the pack was having there last class, Mitsuki and Masaru decided that they would order them dinner making Jasmine thank them before the left.

The pack walked in to find what they bought set up, the pups were being rocked in a set that Shoto bought with Eri playing on her dam's switch... Leaving Jasmine sleeping on the couch while holding a massive honeycomb pillow that her sister ordered and scented, they all thought that the scene was really cute as they quietly moved around to get cleaned up and changed before coming back to join them all in the living area as Eri tells them what happened, Jasmine woke up as they were setting the food up to be enjoyed together, Katsuki noticed this and slowly moved her to be held in his arms so he could feed her.

They were all having fun and relaxing while talking until Aizawa walked in looking ready to kill someone, this confused all of them at the moment as they didn't know what to do about his expression at the moment "It would seem that the Paris class... Will be coming here to Japan for a bit... The school agreed that it was Rossi's fault for the whole incident so it was believed that coming to Japan... Would make them learn a valuable lesson" the last sentence was said with grin... That was copied by Jasmine... The omega was ready for them to come here.

She began to tell him some requests that they needed to follow, they needed another teacher which would lead to some students of the second teacher will either be in another class or come with them, each student had to bring one or both parents to the trip too... They all knew what she was doing as Aizawa nodded and then left to get the messaged handed to Nezu... They were really excited on what Jasmine was planning at the moment... And they could not wait to see what happens because of her.