Going further

Katsuki was watching Jasmine doing her workout at the gym, it had been a month and a half since Alya lied about Jasmine and now things were getting so much batter, because the workout rooms at UA were being used, he decided to take Jasmine to the gym he went to before going to UA, he still had his membership and was very happy to watch her get warmed up before getting to do some training or yoga depending on what she want's to do first, it made him happy to see her changed and look at herself in the mirror with a bright smile before going to his side to get started.

Yukoshi his personal trainer chuckles at him "You look at her the same way I looked at my wife when I was your age... Wasn't long before I bought him a ring to get married even though we didn't have full-time jobs and were still in school" he said making the alpha turn to him in shock, he didn't think his trainer did something like that, back when he was younger he never cared about Yukoshi's personal life... Only training to become number one, after meeting Jasmine, he started to go back to the gym sometimes and listened to his trainer talk, as it turns out she changed him for the better.

Katsuki watched as Jasmine began to sweat, she was working so hard with her training to get a little stronger than before "Has your mate ever come here to workout?" he then asked making Yukoshi chuckle "He has actually... But he mostly watched me train... Or I ended up almost fighting others who were looking at him" he explained with embarrassment in his voice, this again surprised Katsuki who has always seen his trainer calm and collected when working... So this whole thing was a surprise to him, as he saw Jasmine take a drink of water from her bottle.

Katsuki then noticed it... An alpha looking at his mate with hunger in his eyes, there was no way in hell that he would anyone near her like that, so with that he stands up and goes to his mate's side as she smiles brightly at him "I'm about to get ready to train with my trainer... Need me for anything before that?" he asked making her smile and shake her head "I'll just go do some yoga with the other omega girls" she explained making him nod as she then walked into the yoga room, he then turned to the alpha to find him glaring... Seems like he didn't like what Katsuki did just now but he didn't care since that meant he couldn't speak to his mate.

Yukoshi then walked over with a sigh "Must you do things like this?" he asked making Katsuki roll his eyes and mumble something about training, they got to training quickly enough making him smirk at how easy it was getting for him right now, after a while Katsuki finished his training for the day, Jasmine also finished her yoga session making her move to his side with a smile "Shower then we head back?" she asked making him smile and nod to the plan as they left for there respective changing rooms for a shower, once out and changed they left the gym to get back to UA with smiles on there faces.