Heat and claimed

The feeling of extreme heat on him and the faint whimpers coming from Jasmine quickly woke Katsuki up to discover that she had gone into heat earlier then planned, with this change of events Katsuki grabbed his phone and began to work, first he sent a text to principal Nezu to inform him that he and Jasmine won't be coming to class for a while due to her heat being early, then as he got to the boys bathroom he texted the class about the change of events and requested that no one outside the class should come in... Including the Big 3, Hitoshi and Eri and lastly as he finished up taking a shower he asked for his pack to do a few things for him.

This was all too sudden, they hadn't even been able to let everyone know in class that her heat was coming, they knew about her preheat and both agreed to wait but now it was too late and they had to prepare everything, he also thought about her old class... He thought about it for a while and believes he's got a plan... But it would need to wait for now, he had Jasmine's heat then he needs to see if she got pregnant "So much to do" he mumbled to himself as he scrubbed the shampoo into his hair, he really wanted to destroy that class... But he was going to go up the ladder, first will be the principal who claimed that alpha's could do what they want... Making his inner alpha growl in anger, then it would be her old teacher who didn't try to stop any of the things her class did to his omega.

And then he would slowly destroy that class one by one by hitting where it would hurt the most... This meant he would need to ask Jasmine for info from her old class or try to get the info another way, he actually preferred not causing his mate any pain by bringing up the past as he rinsed out the shampoo and then turned to the conditioner, he also wanted to finish up with the pack so after he washed off the body wash from his body with the conditioner he dried his body and quickly texted Deku about the papers to fill out to register a pack, the reply was simple, that he would have the papers once there heat and rut were over making Katsuki smile as he got dressed and walked out while getting a notification on his phone.

Everyone responded, Nezu informed him that her early heat has been noted and there teachers were informed, all that was left is for two students in there class to take care of any notes that they would miss, then the class confirmed to not have any guests for the heat and the pack slowly began to respond with confirming there tasks or having them completed, when he got back to his room, it was to the sight of everything he had asked from his pack, he smiled and quickly got everything inside to find his omega whimpering loud enough for him to look up and see Jasmine was in tears "Alpha... It hurts" she whimpered as he quickly moved to her side, she needed her alpha now.

So he quickly got her on the nest pillow they bought at the mall out and placed her nest on there after picking her off it, she did struggle a bit at first when he took her off her nest by hissing and growling but when he picked her up and placed her in the nest once more... She quickly calmed down, then she began to whimper once more which on instinct Katsuki determined it was because of the clothes she had on so he helped her remove them quickly, once she was stripped of her clothes... He did the same and then waited for her permission to enter the nest, it was something everyone had to know about omega nests... They were sacred to the omega and so in order to get into such a nest the omega has to give you permission or else you can only stare at it.

The moment he saw her nod, he got into her nest as she purred at the joy of having her alpha in her nest, he didn't try anything at first since there teacher always told them to be gentle with an omega as you don't know how they might react to someone doing something sudden during there heat, so Katsuki was being slow and gentle the whole time he moved above her as she smiled and blushed at him, he so badly wanted to mate and claim her now but first he had to wait until she gave consent to him doing anything else... So he waited for her to act, Jasmine was now entering slowly her full heat and he could tell that it was getting hard for her to focus on all of this and not just want sex.