Enough is enough Lila!!

So this is me wearing a WLKN country hoodie, my mom bought it for me in advance for my birthday! I actually love it... And it's a large, the reason for that is the band at the bottom, it's too tight when I tried on a small and medium (I usually wear a medium) so I had to get a large which fits me... Now onto the fic!

Katsuki smirked, the plan worked like they thought, Izuku knew that one of Lila's followers would try to talk to Katsuki... So he spoke about a gift he got Jasmine, Kyoka saw Alya listen in and listened to Alya telling Lila and the liar... Ordering a hoodie herself, he couldn't wait to destroy her when she wears it... She will regret trying to lie about them being together, he knew that it wouldn't be long before Jasmine messages him with happiness and pictures of her wearing the hoodie making him happy to see his omega wearing a gift from him, having her wear his clothes or anything he gifts or even use anything of his or that he gifted makes his alpha purr of joy knowing she loves him.

Slowly, the time to return to the hotel came making everyone get going, Chloe and Zoe had already planned to take them all shopping for the weekend so they simply had to get back to there rooms, change or clean up a bit or even both and then they would go on shopping together, Katsuki and Eri were the first to be ready to go and saw Chloe, Zoe, Marinette and Sabrina there too, as the others began to join them, Chloe explained that the rest of the group would be waiting for them in the shopping area, they nodded and then they were off to go do some shopping, Katsuki then pulled out his phone to start a video call with Jasmine so she can see where they are and to talk to her.

She answered even though she looked a little tired right now, but she still smiled and talked to the others when turned towards them, Katsuki was happy to see Jasmine chirp and purr at things and as people spoke to her, but he loved it more when Eri held the phone and spoke to her mother, it was just a sweet thing to see right now, Katsuki looked around and bought a few things here and there making him smile as he imagined Jasmine with the items he bought, something he loved was when she spoke about her time with Mei Hatsume and a few more pro heroes, he asked about the pups and she claimed to be fine and they were currently sleeping "I actually have homework to do... Then i'm going to take a nap" she explained making him nod and promise to talk to her later.

He hung up and then began looking around with the other's for things, he found some nesting material for Jasmine and Eri, a few gifts for his sire and dam, so pack gifts and a few items for the triplets, he got to paying little by little making him smile at the thought of Jasmine's smile when she sees his gifts, it was getting late when they were done so they all went back to the hotel to relax with there friends staying over for the night... Making Izuku a very happy alpha right now, Katsuki chuckled as he took Eri to there room to talk more to Jasmine... Sadly he found out that she was sleeping at the moment from Kendo using her phone.

He thanked her for telling him this and asked for an update, she was more than happy to tell him anything he wanted to know, he found out that everything was fine... Other then the fact that Jasmine was a little cranky for part of the day, it was then that Sabrina came in with a report... Damocles now got replaced, the school board got someone so he was quickly taken away for all of his crimes at the school while the new principal is looking everything over and tries to fix what he destroyed "As for Caline... She's on a very tight leash, being watched now and everything... One wrong move and it's over for her" she explained making him nod as she then left the room... He couldn't help but grin as he went to bed that night.

The weekend came and went slowly but the class arrived at school without a problem, Lila wasn't there yet and no one was talking about anything related to her so they were good... For now, as they sat down Alya came in to talk to Nino about a hoodie Lila got and would wear today... This caught Katsuki's attention... Which he knew Alya wanted, Nino was curious but she didn't go into details for once and instead sat down and went to her phone as the class came in for the day, a while later... Lila walked in with a big bright smile on her face and Adrien right behind her, the girls went up to her while the guys whispered about her look.