Surprise!

Slowly time goes on and Katsuki is nearing his limit, he no longer had anything with Jasmine's scent and the pups were screaming there little lungs out for there dam, his omega did send a package with things that she scented but some idiot lost it, then realised he delivered it to the wrong place and the person he delivered it to refuses to give it back because her pups are using everything in the box... He was ready to blow someone up right now, he needed his omega right now or someone might get hurt because of him... And that was the last thing he wanted to happen.

Which is why he was relieved when Chloe paid for the pack to come to Paris for a while to relax and to see the rest of the pack together, he was so excited to see his omega again after being apart for some time now, he knew that she was doing really well at school and that she and Kagami had mended things but he and the pups missed her and wanted to see her again right now, so they all got ready to head off for Paris all thanks to Chloe paying for there flight and keeping it a secret from Jasmine at the moment, he didn't know how she would look like or even if she changed much at all... But he hoped she was doing alright.

His parent's wanted to come... Well all of there parents did so why refuse them? So they also began to pack things for the trip... And then Hawks decided to come along for the ride, Chloe was quick to get extra tickets making them all happy and excited Katsuki was getting nervous at seeing his mate again after so long apart... But this was going to be great, he knew that everyone was excited to see the rest of the pack again... Including the ones who there mate lives in Paris, they all wanted to have the time of there life together, Katsuki only wanted to be with his mate once more... Which is why he made sure to look his best when they got on there flight for Paris.

He went with a very nice outfit that was perfect for the current weather outside, the pack all were certain he put on the perfect outfit making him smile softly as he wondered what Jasmine would think about the outfit, the flight was nicely and he...

He went with a very nice outfit that was perfect for the current weather outside, the pack all were certain he put on the perfect outfit making him smile softly as he wondered what Jasmine would think about the outfit, the flight was nicely and he couldn't wait to see his mate right now and take in her scent... But he also hoped that things were going well with the others because if he found out that one of them hurt her or Eri at some point... They were gonna have to talk for a bit about it one way or another, they walked out to find Luka there to greet them "Chloe and the other's are keeping Jasmine away from the hotel right now" he explained making them nod and get going by car.

Everyone got to there rooms and unpacked... But Katsuki ran right out to find his omega instead of unpacking, he had to get to her and Eri, Chloe explained that Jasmine didn't need to go out for them... Instead Eri wanted macaron's so Jasmine took her to see Tom and Sabine for them since they made some really good macaron's... Which is where Katsuki went to try and see them both again at long last, he was getting to the corner street of the bakery when he saw her, she was holding Eri's hand while both were holding a few boxes from the bakery making him smile at what Jasmine was wearing.

 Which is where Katsuki went to try and see them both again at long last, he was getting to the corner street of the bakery when he saw her, she was holding Eri's hand while both were holding a few boxes from the bakery making him smile at what Ja...