Meetings and surprises

Everyone was in the bus, the school got a special one so that everyone (parents and pro heroes) can fit in and get there together, Jasmine and Katsuki were in the front since she was carrying his pups at the moment, the fact that they were having triplets on there first attempt... It was a pretty big thing, so they had to be careful with everything, the drive was going smoothly, the students were all quietly talking while the adults were talking between one another about things, Eri was drawing in her coloring book with Izuku watching her... While Jasmine drifted to sleep so Katsuki held her close as she slept for part of the ride everyone had noticed her sleeping and so decided to be quiet until she woke up.

As they got closer to the camp, Jasmine slowly woke up, Katsuki didn't say anything, only helped her sit up and allowed her time to fully wake herself as they wait to arrive, the rest of the class did begin to notice that Jasmine was awake and so greeted her until the bus parked, it was decided that Katsuki and Jasmine would get out of the bus first and then little by little everyone will get off the bus to be then greeted by the Wild, wild pussycats "Hello everyone!!" Mandalay said in a great cheer as she and her team got into there pose just like the class saw when they arrived... Katsuki noticed Kota cringing at the whole thing as the team moved to talk to the adults while the class began grabbing there things "Hey Jasmine! Come meet Kota!" the omega turned to find Izuku with a little boy with black hair and matching eyes.

"This is Kota Izumi, Mandalay's cousin" he explained as the little pup nodded, she smiled to the boy as Eri ran over to her dam as Kota stares at her slightly rounded stomach, he didn't say anything, simply walked over to Katsuki and grabbed a ran...

"This is Kota Izumi, Mandalay's cousin" he explained as the little pup nodded, she smiled to the boy as Eri ran over to her dam as Kota stares at her slightly rounded stomach, he didn't say anything, simply walked over to Katsuki and grabbed a random bag without knowing it was Jasmine's and helped carry it to the room and it was to be in, as everything was getting brought inside, Katsuki noticed how his mate looked to be in pain so he decided to get her inside to bed so she can make her nest in there room, they went into there room as Katsuki had her laying in bed while he unpacked there things, Eri was to stay with Izuku next door during there time here so that was nice in his opinion.

After a while, Katsuki got a text from Izuku, they were going to eat and he was asking if he and Jasmine was joining, one look towards his mate and he knew that he would need to bring her food as she was sleeping, but just in case he left her a note so she knew where he was and that she could join them at anytime, he walked out of the room and headed for the dining room to eat with everyone, once he arrived, Izuku waved him over to sit with him and the pack "She isn't coming?" Mina asked as she looked for the omega "She was sleeping when Deku texted... I left her a note just in case" he explained making them nod as they began to eat at that moment, he did notice Kota watching him for a moment but decided to ignore it for now, as they spoke while relaxing a tray was brought to him by Kota, the pup didn't say a thing, simply set by Katsuki and then walked away from him.

"I wonder what that was about?" Eijiro said making them all nod, but Katsuki could tell that the pup was an omega and he knew Jasmine was pregnant so he decided to help out a bit, he watched Kota sit down to eat his own meal like everyone was doing at the moment, the alpha ate his meal and left with the tray once he was done, he walked into the room where Jasmine was still sleeping with a hand on her stomach making him smile softly, he wanted to move and join her in bed but she needed to eat first for herself and the pups within her, so slowly he begins to try and shake her awake so she can eat "It's time to eat" he whispered softly as she slowly opened her eyes to smile at him "Did I sleep for long?" she asked as she properly sat up.