His scent

The next day, everyone got changed for hero class, Katsuki was warming up when he noticed something... Jasmine's gym clothes were long sleeves, was she hiding something from them? For now he would wait and watch over her during there training, All Might well Toshinori actually explained that with Jasmine being new to them... He wanted the class to simply train with there quirks for now and try to push themselves with there limits, he did want to have one student train with Jasmine though, explaining that since Jasmine doesn't talk right now having someone take notes on her quirk will help them.

Izuku volunteered to that, he grabbed one of his notebooks and guided Jasmine to an open spot for him to watch her while the other's trained away from them, he could faintly hear Izuku explaining to the new girl what she had to do as she slowly nodded before they were too far for him to hear, even so Katsuki was curious about what her quirk was with what he saw the other day... But he might as well leave it to Deku who loved to observe quirks, he then turned to Eijiro for training and began to spar, he could faintly notice Deku looking excited towards Jasmine... Almost like what her quirk was impressed him.

Toshinori declared training was over after an hour had passed, he explained that next time he expected them to be stronger with there quirks, Izuku and Jasmine came over with the green haired boy going over to there teacher with a smile as he nodded to there teacher at getting the info he needed on Jasmine's quirk, they all got changed and headed for class "I'm worried about Jasmine ribbit, for some reason she went into one of those changing rooms to get changed" Tsuyu explained making Katsuki listen in "Really? Maybe she's a shy omega?" Denki offered as Mina shakes her head "She went in there right after she grabbed her uniform... Just like when we went in to change for class... She doesn't want us to see something" she explained as Katsuki then turned towards Jasmine was walking towards there classroom.

He was worried... She was hiding something from them out of fear, and with that in mind, he walked over to her side "Do you want to talk about it? I know your keeping things from us... But talking can help even just a little" he offered as she looked down in shame and then shakes her head, she wasn't ready to open up right now... All of this was new to her and it was for the best that they wait until she was adjusted to her new school for now, he nodded to her in understanding and then remembered something "Right, two omega's in the class Denki and Koji plan to talk to you about you not having a nest" he explained making her look at him in surprise as she then nodded to his words.

They got to class and more lessons began for them, Katsuki still wondered about Jasmine's scent... Was she wearing a scent blocker collar? Maybe, it would make sense for her scent to be undetected right now unless she was in her room and had just taken it off... He might just ask her at a later time when she was alright to answer, when it was time for lunch, Tenya suggested that they eat in there dorm for now to help Jasmine adjust to them, Katsuki actually thought it was a bad idea and he was certain Deku thought the same with the look of panic he had for a splint second... With that he got an idea, as the class began to move he walked over to her "Why don't you see if Koji and Denki can talk to you? They could offer one of there rooms to talk in so to have some privacy?" he suggested making her nod to the idea.

Next thing the class knows the trio is not there... Instead Izuku explains he saw them head for the elevator... More than likely to go to one of there rooms to talk, Katsuki smiled at this as Denki texted him, he was thanking him for giving Jasmine the idea and they were currently in her room so Katsuki headed for the kitchen and made them something to eat... Then he got another text from Denki saying that Jasmine wanted him and Izuku in her room too, so he turned to Deku, made them both something to eat and the duo then headed for Jasmine's room where she waited for them currently to arrive.

Denki was the one to answer "We just talked about the nest... It's a big thing so after we talk further will need to talk to everyone" he explained making the two nod as they walked in, Jasmine's eyes looked to have lit up when she saw them walk in and then sit down on the floor "By the way" Katsuki began as they ate "Jasmine... It's about your scent... Are you wearing a scent blocker collar?" he asked while watching her, she looked at him and then shakes her head "We actually asked her that too... Turns out that what happened to her in Paris made her fear being claimed by an alpha by force so she learned to neutralize her scent to completely hide her" Denki explained making his eyes widen.

Once they were done, they all got up to leave as Jasmine moved to Katsuki's side "It turns out that she's also been controlling herself around you since yesterday" Koji said making Izuku look confused "What do you mean?" he asked as Denki spoke "It turns out that Jasmine and Katsuki are true mates... You must have felt it right? That need to claim her? It's because your true mates" he said making Katsuki look at her, she looked slightly nervous about this and the next words he spoke quickly calmed her "I won't claim you, your new here and you need to time to adjust to everything... Plus you don't know us all that well, so for now adjust first, then bond with everyone and when your ready... I'll court you" he said making her smile and nod as they joined the others.

The class had already finish eating and were now simply waiting for the five to come down and sit with them "So... Katsuki discovered that Jasmine is an omega, but she doesn't know much about what we do... Like nesting" Denki explained making there eyes widen "So Koji and I went to talk to her about it... And she has something to say" he then said making everyone look at one another before looking at Jasmine "Is it about... Her life in Paris?" Shoto asked making everyone look at him for a moment before turning back to a new voice... Jasmine's voice "That's right... I know i'm not ready to talk about this... But I need you all to know what i've gone through back there... Because of a quirkless liar" she explained making there eyes widen.