Don't mess with the pack omega

Alya was leading the whole thing, yelling for Jasmine to come and face them for everything that they have to go through because she wanted the attention, this didn't sit well with anyone in the pack at all, all they wanted to do is teach her a lesson right now "I need to talk to her now! Do you know the amount of shit we're in because of her!? Seriously I can't even leave the school grounds without one of my parents or Nora!" she shouted in anger, of course only a few agreed with her, while others were silent and looking away.

Rose then walked forward "Could you please get Jasmine? We only want to talk to her about how her actions for attention are also hurting us" she explained in a sweet tone... but that simply angered the pack, she had the nerve to accuse Jasmine of such a thing?! None of them were going to keep quiet now as Luka was at his limit, he quietly walked over with a dark look that those who were quiet feared... while Alya was stupid enough to not understand the danger she was in at the moment "Unless you want me to rip your throat out... I suggest you all leave now" he growled in anger.

Rose who looked ignorant at most kept her smile and spoke softly once more "Please Luka, just let us see her and talk

Rose who looked ignorant at most kept her smile and spoke softly once more "Please Luka, just let us see her and talk... Don't you want us to all be a pack again?" she asked as he glared at her "We weren't a pack since you broke my sister's heart because you were lied to. We weren't a pack since you all began to hurt Jas because of lies" he growled making her eyes widen as she tried to not cry at the moment, his words were harsh to her and it didn't seem fair that he accused them of these things like that since they only wanted to make Jasmine see that what she does to Lila makes them not want to be her friend anymore, it was all Lila's idea, to be honest, she told them that a true friend wouldn't hurt another friend like that and needs to be shown how it feels what they did to another, so that's what they did, anything Jasmine did to Lila then they did it back to her but worst.

It was at that moment that Marinette comes forth "You don't even care about what your actions did to her... Why would we be a pack if you plan to keep doing this without hearing her out at least" she said making them all go silent, none of them knew what to say... Or in Alya's case... She didn't have a comeback for Mari right now, all she can do is stand there and stare at her in silence, she had always admired Mari and her quirk with how quick she was when training to become a hero... But now she didn't know who she was anymore with everything Lila claimed about her "What the hell is happening down here!? Jas is trying to sleep right now and the noise down here is making it hard for her to sleep" Katsuki exclaimed while coming over with his quirk starting up making everyone look at him as he looked pissed off at what was happening down there and just wanted to sleep with his mate and children right now.

 But now she didn't know who she was anymore with everything Lila claimed about her "What the hell is happening down here!? Jas is trying to sleep right now and the noise down here is making it hard for her to sleep" Katsuki exclaimed while coming...

But Alya was determined to have her way, there was no way in hell that she was going to give up now of all times to talk to that bitch "Look asshole! We only want her to come down and clear everything she caused for attention! So go back up and bring her down" she ordered in anger... Which wasn't a very good idea with the look on the alpha's face right now, Katsuki looked ready to murder Alya right now but he was doing his best to keep calm and not blow up right now on her "Don't push me... If you do then you WILL regret it big time" he explained with a growl and blazing eyes at the female alpha who was stupid, but Alya was to blind to know or care about the danger she was putting herself into as Katsuki's quirk got louder "Oh bitch... You have no idea what you just did... And your gonna regret it big time now" he growled as everyone took a step back as Alya then looked pale and with a shocked expression... Now regretted her words.

Katsuki moved fast to attack, to her luck Alya was at the door and was able to leave the dorm building quickly enough with him right behind, no one knew what to do at the moment as Alya pulled out her phone to use her quirk Wi-Fi which gives her t...

Katsuki moved fast to attack, to her luck Alya was at the door and was able to leave the dorm building quickly enough with him right behind, no one knew what to do at the moment as Alya pulled out her phone to use her quirk Wi-Fi which gives her the power to control others and her surroundings like a video and even record... But she needs a connection to the internet to use her quirk at all, of course, she was connected and so could use her quirk... Except Katsuki was fast and dodge all of her attacks with ease and was quick to grab her phone... And destroy it which as a result made her terrified as she ran off screaming with him still running after her, everyone watched the whole scene happen but none of them tried to stop either of them to help Alya or help Katsuki... Except for Rose who went to try and use her quirk Gift which can make her create a present that holds something a person wishes for that she makes it for... But was stopped by Kagami and Hanta.

Marinette didn't even know what to do, this was her ex-best friend trying her best to escape from Katsuki who she pushed too far with her words, she simply didn't know what to do right now with everything that was happening before her very eyes, she was worried right now with all of this as she tried to find something that could help in this situation but there was nothing around... Her only option was to use her quirk to do something that might help with what was happening, she was thinking of going over to them and activate her quirk and maybe stop the whole battle, she was just about to go take a step to go outside, a simple step that will get her closer to them... But a hand on her shoulder stopped her from going any further with her plan, confused about who might be stopping her she turned around to look at her alpha Izuku who was looking at her softly.

"Don't do it, it's only going to make things worst" he explained to her which only made her worry even more than before, Mari felt stuck right now I mean sure she could go and get help but then what? There wasn't more than she could do

"Don't do it, it's only going to make things worst" he explained to her which only made her worry even more than before, Mari felt stuck right now I mean sure she could go and get help but then what? There wasn't more than she could do... And from the look of it, no one planned to help at all, she sighed at that until she noticed Jasmine coming over and going outside with a furious look on her face, she felt terrified at that look that Mari whimpered while trying to get closer to her alpha to be protected right now, Izuku didn't mind one bit since he knew full well that this was serious, he was certain that Jasmine was going to make Alya learn a valuable lesson and make sure that it stuck in her head this time because if not... Then there will be hell for her this time.