Meeting

Saturday came quickly enough for class 1-a and everyone was excited now, the class was figuring out what they wanted to do all the while Katsuki and Jasmine were leaving school grounds to see his parents, Mitsuki and Masaru have prepared for there visit so all that was left was for Katsuki to bring Jasmine to his place at the moment... And he hopes it will all go well right now "You got everything?" he asked right at the gates of the school.

She nodded with a smile making him nod in return as they got going to the train station, Jasmine looked excited once they got on the train... Once again she only had one fox tail but Katsuki didn't mind since he knew that once at his place she would reveal all nine tails to his parents, he was actually excited to present her to his parents since they did help him quite a bit with what he should do, after the shopping he went to see her the next day with his laptop to help her order things for her room or herself which made her happy as he helped her figure out where everything would go... He even got to stay in her nest for a bit before they left for class making her smile.

But during there cuddle time in her nest... She showed him the cuts she did to herself on her arms and legs... It scared him to know that she did this to herself because of what she went through back in Paris, he promised himself to help her from then on with everything she had gone through, he also brought with him something to gift her at a later time with the hopes it will make her happy... But he had to wait for now before giving it to her, when they arrived at there stop, the two got out and began walking to the Bakugo house making her smile at how nice it looked making him smile as they walked in "Oi! Old hag! Were here!" he said making Jasmine snort at his words.

Katsuki looked at her and smirked as Mitsuki came over "You damn brat won't ever show some respect!" she said in anger as her husband Masaru came over and smiled towards Jasmine, he walked over to her while his wife and son had a yelling match at the moment "It's nice to meet you Jasmine, i'm Masaru Katsuki's father" he said making her smile at his introduction as he brought her to the living room with them then sitting on the couch together, Masaru began to talk to Jasmine about his wife and and stories about Katsuki making her giggle quite a bit as she no longer hid her eight other fox tails making him smile at how relaxed she was at the moment, at one point the little yelling match ended as Mitsuki pulled her son into the kitchen which left the beta and the omega together.

"So... How are things between you and Jasmine?" Mitsuki asked as she got him to help with there lunch "It's fine... I found out something about her a while back" he explained making his alpha look at him but then turned back to her work... She knew that he would have told her if it was something he could talk about and since it was related to Jasmine, she would need to wait until she spoke to the omega, she looked over to her husband who nodded to her silent message... Both of them had noticed how Jasmine was wearing long sleeve and were certain that she was hiding something "Cuts or bruises?" she asked making Katsuki freeze for a moment "Self-made cuts because of the bullying" he replied making her Mitsuki take in a sharp breath from the words her son just spoke.

Masaru had heard them though and simply pretended to not hear a thing... But the fact that Jasmine with her trembling hands were slowly going to show what she did to herself made him stop her "You don't have to if your not ready" he whispered which made her smile and nod and then let go of her sleeve as Mitsuki walked over "Lunch is ready" she said with a smile making the two nod and move to join them at the table, the meal was simple but delicious in every way possible, Jasmine was really enjoying her time with Katsuki's parents as they started conversations with her... Which led to her cuts, in all honesty Katsuki was nervous about that part since well he wasn't sure on how Jasmine would have reacted to all of this right now happening to her.

She did end up showing the harm she caused to herself and all they asked was for her to promise to not cut herself again, she denied having anything in her room to cut herself with and promised to have Katsuki make sure of it "I only did it because the bullying and the pain I was in was too much" she explained making them nod in understanding to her words, they kept talking for a bit until Katsuki deemed it to be time to head back to the dorms, Jasmine said bye to Katsuki's parents who handed her two blankets they each scented for her nest making her smile and thank them before she left with her mate "This was really fun Katsuki. Your parents are really nice" she said making him smile "You should meet Deku's mom then... She would have freaked out and wanted to fix you by feeding you and all kinds of things" he explained making her giggle at his words.

They got on the train and sat down together to relax a bit before there walk back to school, Katsuki looked over to Jasmine who looked ready to fall asleep so he helped her by having her head on his shoulder for now "God I wish I could claim you now... Then I could feel what your feeling" he whispered to himself... But he would need to wait until she's ready to have him there for her heat "My heat is in two weeks" he turned in surprise at her mumbled words... She wanted him for her heat? And she was alright with him claiming her? He had to be sure of this with her and then get everything ready since once her pre-heat hits... He would need to take over with setting everything up.

When they got to there stop, Katsuki carried her on his back once they were outside making him smile, it was nice to have her take in his scent straight from the source right now and she is in a way scenting him in her sleep so that's good right? He got to the 1-a class dorm and got greeted by part of the class quietly as he then went to set Jasmine in her nest while setting the blankets his parents scented close to her so she would have them near, when he was done Katsuki walked out and went straight for the kitchen to prepare something for everyone to snack on together "How did it go?" Ochako asked as she walked into the kitchen and helped him "Great, she opened up to my parents about the long sleeves... Turns out things were so bad in Paris... That she cut herself" he whispered and heard something crash... He turned to find Izuku with the big 3 walking in and Mina had dropped her glass.

 He turned to find Izuku with the big 3 walking in and Mina had dropped her glass

"Is... She alright?" Nejire asked making him nod as Izuku helped Mina clean up her little mess "She's still getting used to things here... But I worry about her going back to the way she was if something connected to Paris comes up" he explained making them nod as Tamaki who is Mirio's omega mate walked over "Where is she?" he asked softly as Katsuki told him where her room was leaving the beta Nejire and the alpha Mirio with the class for a bit to talk together "Aizawa is bringing Eri and his son over here to meet Jasmine... He thinks it will be good for her to meet them" Mirio explained making Katsuki think about it for a moment.

To be honest, Mirio isn't wrong... In fact it's a good idea, Jasmine has gone through so much and so being around others will help her greatly to heal and adjust to her new life with them in Japan "I guess it's fine, she needs to meet new people and make friends who will be on her side and ready to protect her" he explained making his classmates nod in agreement while Mirio and Nejire looked to be getting angry at what Jasmine could have gone through, it is then that Tamaki and Jasmine come out to join them "Why didn't you wake me when we got here?" she asked with a small pout towards Katsuki.

He chuckled at her words "I think in our defense... You were really cute while sleeping" Eijiro said making her sigh as they all sat down in the living area as the big 3 presented themselves to her, Katsuki then went into Jasmine's life story and he was pretty surprised at the fact that Mirio didn't destroy the tea cup, while Jasmine didn't even flinch or get scared as her story was told... He could tell she was getting better from it right now and that made him very happy at such a good news as then Aizawa came in with Hitoshi at his side and Eri in his arms who looked very excited into seeing everyone right now.