From prime alpha to alpha

A week had gone by since some of Jasmine's friends with her adoptive mother arrived, Katsuki was watching as Jasmine and Eri were reading a book together with Kota watching over them, Izuku was bonding with Marinette who was his mate making him happy for his childhood friend, Mina and Kyoka were bonding with Luka and Nino who were having fun with music... Leaving him with Kagami near him, he didn't really know what to say to the prime alpha, after what happened before... He worried she might attack him and order him to stay away from Jasmine and that wasn't something he could allow.

In fact he was a little nervous, Jasmine asked him to try and bond with Kagami... But he wasn't all that sure if it would work out in the end, he noticed that Jasmine was looking over to him with a smile... But he felt bad for not even trying to talking to the prime at all "Are you still upset about what happened when we arrived?" she then asked making Katsuki turn to look at her "I can tell that your worried that I might take her... But considering the fact that i'm claimed and she is my friend... I would only do so if you made her cry" she then said making him nod in understanding to her words.

"I am however worried about Max... And how you plan to reveal Jasmine" she said making him raise a brow before looking down, during the week here, he actually handed to there teacher the letter from Max, he promised to look into him and to relax for now... But he still wondered what he plans on doing about the letter and then... There was the truth behind Jasmine's story, Katsuki did want to reveal it, but right now she was pregnant with there three pups... It was for the best to wait until things were a little better and planned out for them just in case something happens all of a sudden connected to Adrien Agreste or Lila Rossi "Were still waiting to reveal the truth... But Aizawa is being quiet at the moment about the letter and as for revealing the truth about Jasmine... Were waiting until after she's further into the pregnancy before revealing anything" he explained making her nod.

If Katsuki was being honest... His parent's wanted him to reveal Jasmine, but with how soon she got pregnant how it hasn't been more then a month since Paris were told about Jasmine's "transfer" and the bullying she was put through that forced her to do so... It was just too much drama going on including the investigation that the school and every student was being put through, he then noticed that Jasmine was slowly standing up and waddling over to them... So he moved quickly to get to her side, Kagami joined them as she wondered what was going on "It's Max, he says that the investigation is getting serious... And he has things to say" she explained making Katsuki nod to her words.

"Give him our location so he can get here as soon as possible" he said making her nod and do as told, he did wonder what the guy looked like... But he was more focused on the fact that his inner alpha was growling at the idea of Max coming here, he actually didn't want him to come here but in the end they had to have him come here, but if it was the investigation related to what she went through... Then they had no choice but to have him over to hear about this in the end, he really hoped this guy wasn't going to cause them trouble... That was the last thing they needed right now, Jasmine explained that it might take a while before he arrives since he needed to talk to someone before coming... But not long after... He was here... With a girl.

 With a girl