Lost

Lila and her mom were returning to Paris, now that it was confirmed that Lila lied about her quirk and her second gender, but also the bullying, the fake doctors note she had given to Caline in the past and even the false contact the school had with who they thought was her mom, as a result the class lost it and demanded proof... Which was shown to them by Chloe, Marinette, Sabrina and Max with Nino explaining everything, Alya was stubborn though, she claimed it wasn't enough evidence... Which angered her parents and made them scream at her for being such a blinded idiot who can't see the damages she caused by believing Lila.

Her blog was trash and it would be impossible to fix everything she did, people by now would have been informed and send there lawyers on Alya for the lies she posted, either way she was ruined, as for the rest of the class... They were suffering from there actions towards Jasmine, all the bullying and everything they destroyed that was her's needed to be replaced and paid back or there were bigger problems for them, a bunch of them were fighting, they claimed that what they did was right and justified... But seeing Kim, Mylène and Ivan pulling out there phones to transfer money for what they did made them all give in at some point.

Katsuki smiled at this whole thing happening, they were finally opening there eyes to everything Lila had done to them from the very beginning, he was glad that they were changing to fix the error of there ways now and couldn't wait to see more of this happening for his mate, after awhile they returned to there dorms to rest and get cleaned up until they were informed about Lila who was not being sent back to Paris because the plane flights to Paris are fully booked at the moment and Paris police couldn't take her yet either with a case they have... This made it so she was staying in Japan for now.

Right now, Jasmine was getting dressed to join Mari and Chloe to do some shopping, Eri had wanted to join but Katsuki offered to teach her how to bake making her change her mind to do some baking instead making Jasmine giggle and ask that they save some baked goods for her, her sister and Mari making the pup nod, once dressed and ready, the omega walks outside where her sister and Mari were waiting "Ready to go?" Chloe asked making Jasmine smile and nod as they then got going to the mall to do some shopping for a bit during the day... While Adrien glares towards Jasmine.

He wanted her and she was with some other alpha, right now she was going out with her sister and Mari

He wanted her and she was with some other alpha, right now she was going out with her sister and Mari... He should be going with them to keep them safe like a true alpha would do but instead they left to the mall alone, he looks away to find some of the student's of 1-A chatting with his classmates making him feel even more anger since none of them seemed to care about what might happen to the three girls as they go out alone, all three of them were omega's and none of them seemed to care that they could be kidnapped or raped... Then his eyes land on the Couffaine siblings.

 Then his eyes land on the Couffaine siblings