Uncovered

Everyone looked at the girl confused... But also angry, the fact she would claim something like that about Jasmine well it just pissed them off right now since she came in alone and dressed in her hero gear, which wasn't allowed unless it was for hero training "What are you doing here Cesaire? Return to your dorm now and we will look past this incident!" Tenya said but she only laughed "Look past this incident? What about Jasmine?" she asked making them all still confused at what she meant as Katsuki moved to his mate's side to try and keep her safe from her bully.

Alya saw this and glared "How could you go to her side even with what she's doing in secret!? I bet once I tell you... Your all going to regret having her part of the pack like we do" she said as then all of her classmates came in with glares aimed at Jasmine, they knew something and they planned to reveal it in the worst way possible... Katsuki looked over to the others with a feared look and they understood to take what they say with a grain of salt, so they turned back to Alya and her pack with there own glares which none of them flinched at which angered them even more as Alya walked a few steps towards them before speaking "Your sweet Jasmine... Has been in secret contact with the League of Villains behind your backs... She more than likely told them a lot of info about each of you to eliminate the next generation of heroes like the villain she is" she grinned as they all slowly turned to her in shock.

Jasmine looked at her in shock... What was wrong with her!? Lying like that about her contact with the League!? She just asked them about if she was saved by villains and if she kept in contact and they all were okay!? But now... She looked around to all find them looking at her in shock... But Kagami, she looked at her with anger in her eyes "She's lying! I didn't do anything she's claiming of me! It's all a lie!" she explained but Kagami didn't look at all to believe her, she felt so much fear and sorrow as Kagami pulled out her weapon... And Jasmine turned into a cat and ran out, Alya tried to use her quirk to stop her but she was simply too fast as she left the school premises to try and hide from all of them with a broken heart and a sobbing omega who felt betrayed by her pack.

"JASMINE!" Katsuki yelled out in shock as he watched his mate flee the dorm, he watched as Marinette pinned Alya from using her quirk any longer while Shoto froze Kagami to the floor from trying to run after Jasmine, Izuku stood in front of her ju...

"JASMINE!" Katsuki yelled out in shock as he watched his mate flee the dorm, he watched as Marinette pinned Alya from using her quirk any longer while Shoto froze Kagami to the floor from trying to run after Jasmine, Izuku stood in front of her just in case she got out, he was so lost as Eijiro tried to tell him that they would find his mate and bring her back and how none of them believe what Alya claimed, as Tenya contacted the principal about the class from Paris coming into there dorm building and claiming nonsense on Jasmine that made her run out in fear from the accusations and as his parents rushed over promising that everything would be alright soon.

He felt like when she was taken by Adrien all over again, he just felt empty and scared, he wanted to go after her right now... But her quirk would easily hide her and make her look and sound like someone else, it would take a miracle to find her again after what she went through, Aizawa and Nezu arrived moments later with angry parents yelling at there kids before sending them back to there dorm building, they were to be punished for breaking the rules and possibly breaking a pack up by lying to them... This lead Katsuki into telling them the true version of Alya's claims on Jasmine "They keep contact with her because they worry" he explained which made the pack nod in understanding... Except for Kagami who looked down in shame.