Last try

Adrien was not giving up! He didn't care if this might ruin him! He will have his omega once and for all! Which is why he worked hard on this plan, he had already everything set into motion, he drugged everyone so there all sleeping... Now he just had to grab Jasmine and take her somewhere far away where he can make her obey to his demands and not fight back, he got inside with ease... Now to find his omega, which wasn't all that hard since he spied on where he room was so he quickly got there and picked the lock to get to her.

He snarled at the sight of Katsuki wrapping his arms around Jasmine, the pups were sleeping but he grinned as he got to work and then took his mate away, he quietly left UA and carried Jasmine to where he wanted to take her, he knew that there was a chance that he would be uncovered and they would find them... But he wasn't all that worried since he made sure to leave 'evidence' that Jasmine left with him of her own free will to be with Adrien... Which was the opposite that he will claim to Jasmine, he was going to say something else to her so she listens to him in the end.

Once he arrives to there destination, he begins to prepare everything to make her know what happened, he didn't know when she would wake up but he knew that soon enough she would see everything he has prepared and things will go well after that, but what he didn't plan for... Is the adults who were pros waking up sooner than he thought... And the other adults waking up a while after them... And Katsuki waking up after that, the pros saw Adrien and Jasmine missing and quickly reported it and had any pro who was currently working on the job to track them, Katsuki was being pinned by Aizawa because he had become feral at that moment, the Bourgeois were yelling at the Agreste couple for being irresponsible with Adrien.

Adrien was looking out the window pissed, pro's were already searching for them and both of there names and faces were on the news with him as the bad guy who kidnapped Jasmine, he only wanted to take her to a private house he bought with his own money to be together at long last but now... They couldn't go because people knew about them already, he growled as he moved away from the window with no idea on what to do next... He could have Jasmine hide them or get them where he wanted to go... But that would need to be after she believes him and agrees to be with him making him sigh as he had no choice but to wait and hope she will do all of that quickly.

She wakes up a while later, she couldn't smell her mate, there room or there pups... Instead she smelled metal faintly... And she didn't feel his warm body wrapped around her or there soft and warm nest... Just a cold and hard floor, she opened her eyes and almost threw up at the sight of her pups and Katsuki's bloody clothes that were pretty much slowly fading to dust... He couldn't have... No Adrien couldn't have murdered her mate and pups to have her right? If he did... Then he's a villain... A murderer "Jasmine! Good you're awake!" the sound of Adrien's voice made her blood turn cold as she slowly looked at him with the desire to throw up... He did it... He destroyed her happiness to force his happiness to be her own.

She wanted to attack him... To demand why he would do something so cruel... But she knew what he would claim, that this was what was supposed to be... Them together and not her with Katsuki, she glared and turned away from him "Stay away from me you villain... I want nothing to do with a murderer like you" she growled out which made Adrien stop and freeze where he stood... This wasn't how things were supposed to go... She should be crying or screaming at him while he tries to calm her down and make her understand his actions so she could then follow him... Not whatever this is!? He needs to do something and fast to fix this so that things can follow his plan.

"Please Jasmine... This had to be done... You and I were meant to be together since we were pups... He was keeping us apart with the pups... It had to happen so we can be happy again" he explained making her still look away from him as he tried to make her see what he saw... But it didn't work at all and he didn't know what to do about it right now, he growled and moved to quickly grab her face... He didn't even notice that he was digging his claws into her face even with the sight and smell of her blood "Now you listen here bitch! Your mine and no one else but me can have you! So forget those pups and that Katsuki because they are dead!" he shouted at her as she winced in pain that he was making her go through by harming her face like that.

He let her go after that, then turned away as she looked down "You must be hungry, i'll get you something to eat before we talk about the plan to get to our new home" he explained before walking off without letting her respond, she didn't know what to even say... This Adrien... Was an insane monster, whatever was left of the old Adrien had died now and had begun to die the moment he first saw her... She needs to figure out a way to get away from him... But how? He had gone into the kitchen and he could obviously see her right now no matter what she tries to do and will stop her... She lightly flinched when she felt a gentle hand on her back... And her eyes widen with tears of joy at who it was.

Adrien smiled at the food he made, everything was to help her with her fertility with the pills she would need to take so that when her heat happens they can expect pups right off the bat, he hoped that the food would make her see him as a good alpha and make her agree to be with him, once it was all on the tray he slowly left the kitchen to get to Jasmine... Only to drop the tray at the fact that she wasn't there anymore... Instead was a group of dangerous people that he had no idea how he pissed them off enough to be ready to kill him "Well, well, well~ what do we have here?" said the leader alpha with a wicked grin on his face.

 Instead was a group of dangerous people that he had no idea how he pissed them off enough to be ready to kill him "Well, well, well~ what do we have here?" said the leader alpha with a wicked grin on his face

Tomura looked towards Adrien with hatred and excitement just like how Twice, Himiko, Dabi, Spinner and mr. Compress looked towards him "Seems we have an alpha mut to take care of before getting him where he belongs" he says before snapping his fingers that makes Adrien fall to darkness.