Taking her home

Katsuki was a wreck, he didn't think that Adrien would try something like this at all... If he had even thought about it for a moment... Jasmine wouldn't be missing right now, he wanted to beat Adrien up but he was told that it would solve nothing... Especially since he was already in a pretty bad condition from being beaten up already by someone else who wasn't there any longer and had more than likely taken Jasmine with them to do who knows what to her which terrified Katsuki even more then before now.

The area Adrien had taken her to was being investigated at the moment and the police refused to give them any piece of information they might have collected from the place so far, this was really making Katsuki worry because he wanted his mate by his side once more, everyone in the pack tried there best to help him calm down but he ended up locking himself in with the pups with Eri being the only one allowed in which made things even harder for them to do anything to help him out, Hitoshi offered to use his quirk so to make him come out but they didn't want him to lose it once he snaps out of it.

Shota would at times come over to try and tell Katsuki an update but it had now been a week since she was missing and Katsuki only wanted to know who took her right now... And that had to wait until Adrien woke up to tell the police, he only woke up a week and a half later from the week she was missing and he refused to talk about what happened... Only wanted to see Jasmine so they can talk about going back to Paris together, his parents already agreed to send him to an Alpha mental aid institution to try and help get better from the way he currently is, of course it would take time to do so but at least he will be locked away for a while.

On the fourth week of Jasmine being gone... Katsuki got a text from Jasmine, it was actually a picture of her laying on a couch while Himiko Toga was gently brushing her hair as she slept, it was Dabi who was texting... Saying that she was safe and gave a date and time to come get Jasmine... Not the location because it wasn't decided yet and they didn't want to be attacked because it's believed that they kidnapped her instead of rescued her, Katsuki asked if he could talk to her and then his phone rang, he answered and heard Jasmine speaking, she sounded sleepy but she was fine, the League didn't hurt her as they didn't want to do so and she was doing better after what Adrien did to her.

He sighed in relief and told her to thank the League for him before they hung up, he then left to inform Shota of who rescued Jasmine from Adrien, he decides to only have Katsuki go to the location to get his mate, he kept contact with his mate who was always happy to update him on her current condition... But then apologized for not telling him about her contact with the League, she then explained how she met them and how she has been talking to them since then, they never harmed her or threatened her and instead helped when they could, this caused Dabi to then take the phone and tell Katsuki where they were so he could come get Jasmine.

Tomura believed that they would be safe because they saved Jasmine and then they would be fine, Katsuki came over that night to get her, the League was getting ready to eat but they didn't mind him coming over at that time, he knocked on the door pretty gently and was quickly let in with a simple greeting as Jasmine rushed over to her mate because of the faint whimpers he had begun to make once he saw her again, she lightly scented him which calmed him down pretty quickly, Tomura told Jasmine with a soft smile that if she ever wanted to visit that she knew where they lived making her smile and nod before thanking them for everything with Katsuki and then they began to leave to get back to UA.

She was pretty happy when she got back, everyone was so relieved to have her back and hugged her pretty quickly enough as they were so relieved that she was alright, Shota came over and told her that the police will be coming tomorrow to ask her questions about what happened between her and Adrien and then with the League since they were informed that they were the ones to save her, she nodded to that and then asked if she could eat something and then be with her family in private, everyone let her go with Katsuki to go back to there room where the triplets and Eri waited, Katsuki left while she settled in there nest to get them something to eat which made her smile.

He came back a while later with some pasta which made her smile greatly, she and Eri ate with smiles while Katsuki kept close to his omega the whole time which Jasmine didn't mind since he had been worried about her since she was taken by Adrien, once they were done eating, Eri took the plates and left to wash them and then go to her room for bed because she was tired while Jasmine fed her pups, Katsuki helped where he could but he mostly watched her work until it was time to set the pups in there crib for the night, once done they got into there nest and curled up together and began to scent one another which made Jasmine so happy.

"I was so scared that you were gone forever... I didn't know what I would have done alone without you with just Eri and the pups" he whispered while holding back his tears which made Jasmine feel terrible, she knew that Katsuki had been terrified like her but not this badly... She began to cry and hugged him close at that moment which made them cuddle for a part of the night before drifting to sleep for what was left of the night, the next morning, the two slept in because of everything that happened, no one minded since they knew that it had been hard on the pair so the officer decided to question others while waiting which was approved by the school and parents.

This angered the Paris class because they in fact didn't want to answer questions but there parents forced them, they all sat down with one of the four officers that came to make this go faster and by lunch Jasmine and Katsuki woke up and were slowly getting ready for Jasmine to answer questions from the officer, once ready an officer came to greet them and then sat down, he explained that he only wanted to know her side of the story on what happened, she nodded and began talking about how Adrien started a fight against Katsuki, and how things went from there... Then she talked about the kidnapping.

She talked about how Adrien wanted her to believe that her mate and pups were dead and that he was the only one for her, she couldn't escape because he made so he could see and hear her no matter what, she then spoke about how the League came to her rescue and had been with them for a while before Katsuki came to get her, the officer asked about how she knew the League and she spoke about how she met Himiko and Twice and how things went from there, after a few more questions the officer smiled and told them he had everything he needed and then left, the pack came in and asked what happened but Katsuki simply said that the officer asked a few questions and that was it.

They nodded and then went back to there own things, Katsuki then took Jasmine to there room while Eri plays with Juleka, they wanted some time alone and while they did have the pups also in the room... All three were sleeping at the moment so it was fine, the two went into there nest and began to cuddle once again and scenting one another without a care in the world on what was happening outside there room at the moment... Not caring that her old classmates were starting a fight downstairs and blaming Jasmine over a made-up reason at the moment.