How they met

Jasmine missed Katsuki, sure he was in Paris and could call her but she missed his scent and the warmth she felt when he held her during the night... It simply wasn't the same without him, class 1-B did there best to keep her happy but they could only do so much, so she tried to pass the time when she could... Then she decided to go do some shopping, it happens at times but she was always able to go alone which was great for them, she got to the mall without a problem and went to the stores she needed to go check first, then once done she walked around for a little before going to head back.

Before she could leave there was an explosion that made her jump in fright, she turned to find a bunch of people running and none noticed her pregnant form or even cared as she tried to get out of the way and to safety for herself and her pups, all of a sudden she was grabbed by someone, she was scared that it was an alpha who wanted to have her for himself without a care that she's claimed or a villain that wanted to torture and then kill her... But it was just a young girl with blonde hair tied in buns getting her away from the crowd, she wasn't sure if the girl was villain or a civilian but she was going to hope for the best, after a while they stop outside the mall where someone wearing a mask was crouched down and mumbling to himself.

The blonde girl turned to smile at Jasmine "Sorry about that! I noticed you were pregnant and the others didn't seem to care that they could have harmed you or the pup" she explained making Jasmine nod, the blonde then helped Jasmine to sit down as the guy with the mask then jumped and moved towards a few bags that were near and pulled out some bottles of water and juice with some sweets and sandwiches "Pick whatever you like! Just leave the egg sandwich for me" he said with a switch of personality, but she smiled and grabbed some apple juice and a chicken sandwich, they ate and talked a bit introducing themselves as Himiko and Twice while Jasmine looked at the mall.

"I wonder what happened in there to cause everyone to run out like that" she whispered to herself as the blonde then spoke "Oh that was just some new villains who thought they were smart to attack there for there first crime while it being in the League of Villains area" she explained with a giggle as they guy talked about it being there thurf... Telling Jasmine that they were villains "What are you going to do now? You just told me your both villains and part of the LOV. So what will you do to me?" she asked with a slight worried tone making the two look at one another and then at her before the blonde spoke again "Nothing, really... We don't have a reason to harm you or anything. So once things calm down will help you get back to where you were going and leave" she explained making Jasmine nod.

And just like Himiko said, once they were done eating they took her back to where she had planned to leave, after she waved to them, she headed off to UA to get some rest, about halfway there to the school, Midnight called frantic and filled with worry, she knew that Jasmine had gone to the mall... But no one knew if she was inside when the incident began, luckily she calmed her teacher down with the lie of being outside when it happened making the woman sigh in relief to the good news, she then asked if Jasmine wanted a ride back to the school but Jasmine happily claimed that she was fine but was going to be taking a bath once back as she was in slight pain from all of the walking making the omega claim she would take care of it.

When she arrived, the bath was ready for her which made her happy at that as she got into the warm relaxing water with a purr, she thought about telling Katsuki about what happened... But the thought of him knowing that she saw two members from the League made her no longer want him or anyone to know about what happened, she took her time relaxing in the water before getting out with a sigh and entering her and Katsuki's room, she sat at the edge of the bed with a wave of relief going through her since she could rest her feet even more from after the bath, all of a sudden her phone buzzed, she was a little confused since she wasn't expecting a text from Katsuki so she went to check.

It was Himiko, she had added Jasmine's number to her contact so they could chat, she smiled and began texting her new friend, Twice also had her number and made a group chat for all three of them which made her happy, this went on for weeks until Twice accidentally added Dabi and mr. Compress making him and Himiko panic, as they both began to demand answers as they added Spinner and Tomura to the chat... And Tomura demanded answers from them to explained who Jasmine was and now, Himiko began to explain but Jasmine cut her off and explained the whole story on how she's pregnant with Katsuki's pups and the incident at the mall.

Tomura became pissed at the civilians who could have harmed her, he agreed that they could stay in contact with Jasmine but it had to be kept a secret... They all agreed to the whole thing as they then went back to talking to Jasmine making the pregnant omega happy, soon she was too busy because of what Lila did to her pack and mate and then she had to go to the hospital to give birth... And now Adrien kidnapped her to then have her to himself without a care about her feelings or what she wanted in the end... She was ready to do anything to be with her alpha again... But she knew the LOV would soon help her once they figure out that something was wrong at the moment.

Then she woke up in a new room, it was a room she has never seen in her whole life so it was a bit of a surprise to her at the moment, she slowly sat up on the bed she was laying on before the door opened to let in Himiko into the room with a bright smile on her face "Yay! You're awake!!" she said happily making Jasmine smile in return to seeing a friend she made, Himiko then brought over some food for her to enjoy before she is brought to the living room where everyone was waiting to see her awake, the food was pretty basic but made to be good for her and when she feeds the pups again making her smile and thank Himiko for the kind gesture.

Once she was done eating, the female alpha took the plates and then guided her to the living room where everyone was waiting for her to come join her, she smiled and greeted everyone as Twice rushed over in worry that she might be hurt or something, Tomura walked over to see how she was before she sat down to join them "We do want to let you rest some more before we inform the pros of everything" he explained making her smile and nod to the plan before they all began to relax by playing some video games together with Spinner and Dabi raging at the fact that somehow Tomura and Jasmine were winning making her laugh at them.