Gone too far

It was a simple day, the UA class was having a fun time with there other pack members when Alya rushed over and started dragging them inside the school, principal Demer was in there classroom waiting for everyone, she explained that they had a mission to take care of in Paris and they would need to work together, the UA class and the outside class pack members weren't too happy with this whole thing... But they had no choice, Aizawa was to supervise them as he was the only teacher available at the moment so he went with them to get started on there mission.

They got there by bus which Lila complained about, she was the only one who was complaining too so it wasn't long before she stopped when she was told that she could go home and fail her school year, Katsuki was actually happy that she shut up... He had hoped she would be quiet longer but once they were off the bus... He was paired up with her, Deku, Marinette, Nino and Eijiro... And she kept on lying about all kinds of things about herself during there hour of patrol, after that they were given a break and she was even louder while lying so everyone could hear her lies.

Which is what attracted the villains to them in the first place...

One had heard her and decided to report this info to his boss... Who ordered for them to all be captured, they all tried there best... But they ended up getting captured and taken somewhere away from the area they were to work in and got tied up, none of them could move or get help since there phones were taken away, Lila tried her best to lie her way out of this... Even brought up how All Might will be mad once he hears about what they did... But they didn't even flinch at her words, instead they simply laughed at her they then began sitting by them so to make sure they don't try to escape while figuring out what to demand in exchange of there safety.

Katsuki couldn't stop thinking about Jasmine and there pups, he needed to be with them... But it didn't seem like the villains were going to send a message right now, they were fighting over there demands while the group was being fed three small meals a day... Slowly Katsuki was horrified as they were getting close to being trapped for a month... Jasmine was going to be giving birth in a month if she can't carry them to full term! But then they decided there terms for a deal... They made the call a week in the month to explain there demands and were giving them a week to reply.

He needed them to agree... But his eyes widen when he heard them talk about only releasing one or two of them if they get what they wanted... Because they wanted more, Katsuki needed to get out! He needed to get back to Jasmine and sue Lila for causing this in the first place! At long last Shota called and demanded to hear the voice of one of his students before saying anything about there demands, one of them groaned and handed the phone to Katsuki "Sensei" he whispered making his teacher sigh in relief "You don't have to worry, Jasmine is fine... A little worried but fine" he explained making Katsuki feel a wave of relief to the good news "It's all Lila's fault, she lied about her life and it caught there attention" he said before the phone was taken from him.

From what he could tell... The villains weren't all that happy with what his teacher had to say right now, he looked over to his pack who also saw that... The others were more focused on Lila who was crying right now, apparently being laughed at for her connections hurt her big time and she also made her friends get angry at them... And try to fight back, as a result they decided to teach them a lesson about what happens when they fight back... So they grabbed Katsuki and took him to another room where they beat him up, his screams were clear to them but the injuries he gained made fear trying anything again.

For the next three days, the two classes were split, with Marinette, Juleka, Chloe, Nino, Sabrina and Max with Katsuki's pack, they kept to themselves and didn't do anything at all while Lila made sure she got the attention of her classmates... Which annoyed the villains enough that they grabbed Izuku to teach a lesson on shutting up, Lila stopped talking after he returned, but Alya, Adrien and a few others ignored there threats and fought back... Causing Katsuki, Izuku and a few others to be beaten in the other room to teach them a lesson, and then it all stopped once and for all.

When Adrien was taken to the room to be beaten up...

No one fought back, Lila stopped talking, everyone kept in line, they were just too scared to even try anything which made the villains very happy, they weren't anywhere closer to getting out... And the month was close to ending, some villains were getting pissed with all the waiting... So they grabbed a student, brought them to the other room and beat them up to release pent up anger... At the end of it all, they were all beaten up before rescue came at long last, the heroes called for the deal making a villain answer, it was quiet at first until the door was broken into and in came the heroes.

The villains tried to escape and fight back, but they were all captured in the end, the students were all quickly taken to get medical help at a hospital... While Katsuki worried about Jasmine and how she was doing at the moment, in the end no one was told anything, but Aizawa did go tell Katsuki that Jasmine and the pups were alright and he didn't miss the birth at all, he felt relief as he drifted into the darkness... Not knowing what happened next in the end, parents of the Paris students were informed on how this all happened... All of them wanted to sue Lila for her actions.

Meanwhile, the UA students were being taken to a hospital in Japan once confirmed stable for the trip, Aizawa had to contact Nezu and his students parents of all this while Toshinori does his best to calm Eri down as she was terrified of what might happen to Katsuki, Aizawa was just worried on how Jasmine will react when she sees her mate and pup again after everything that happened because of Lila which was going to be taken care of between the school and her dam, since it was Lila who caused all of this and UA was promised that they would be safe... Nezu has a right to sue the school, Lila and anyone who caused class 1-A to be injured.

Once in the hospital, Police was ready to question the class to know what happened to them... Since Izuku did tell Toshinori that some were beaten by the villains while others were beaten to teach a lesson to those who don't listen, as a result, the police needed to know who was beaten as a lesson for others and who was beaten simply because, when Katsuki at long last woke up, he found his pup sleeping on his chest, his dam and sire sleeping in chairs by the door... And his mate awake by his side "I'm glad your awake" she whispered while trying to not cry, this made him feel terrible since he made her worry so much.

And there pups! Who knows what could have happened because of the situation Lila put them through! Either way, Jasmine looked fine and still pregnant making him sigh in relief in the end "I'm sorry for worrying you" he spoke as she shakes her head "I knew you would be back at my side soon enough" she replied making him smile as a doctor walked in, after his parents woke up, they were told that Katsuki got a slight concussion, a fracture to the left arm causing him to be in a cast, bruised ribs and bruises on his body, he was told to rest and the usual things to not do before the doctor said he could be discharged when an officer walked into the room.

"I just need to know who caused you to beaten or if villains simply did it" he explained making him nod "They never just beated me, I was usually beaten because at first the Paris class decided to fight back, then because Alya and Adrien tried to fight back at different times... Minus Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Sabrina Raincomprix, Chloe Bourgeois, Nino Lahiffe, Juleka Couffaine and Max Kante" he explained making the officer nod as he wrote everything down "Can the last ones he named be safe? There actually my friends, while Chloe is my sister" Jasmine asked making the officer smile "The rest of the students claimed they were innocent so don't worry" he said before saying he had a few students to question.

The trio was taken back to the dorms to rest and recover where they found a few of there classmates while the rest were still at the hospital, those who were at the dorm were relieved to see Katsuki was alright as Jasmine explains that they were going back to there room with Eri to be in her nest, once there, Eri got into the nest first while Jasmine helped Katsuki get changed before she did the same "You too Eri" she purred making the pup dash to her room to get changed and then went back into the nest to cuddle with her parents who smiled towards there little pup "I'm just so happy your okay... I was worried that something bad happened to you... And that you wouldn't be coming back" she explained making Katsuki begin to croon so to calm his mate down.

"I will always return to your side, no matter what" he explained making her smile and nod before they drifted to sleep, the next day, everyone was back and fully healed thanks to Recovery Girl, they all thanked her as she then left to get back to work while the class returned to do there lessons... While Jasmine and Eri hung out together with smiles on there faces, by now the whole school knew about what Lila caused to class 1-A making them hate her, but they had other things to focus on right now.

"Um... Mitsuki? I need you to call Katsuki out of school... Yeah... My water... broke"