seven

A short, skinny girl, having a Hufflepuff scarf wrapped around her neck, stood at the Hogwarts bridge with her sketching notebook in her hand

A short, skinny girl, having a Hufflepuff scarf wrapped around her neck, stood at the Hogwarts bridge with her sketching notebook in her hand. She ran her eyes all over the place, searching for an appropriate thing to sketch.

 Sighing, Aurelia was about to leave when her eyes fell on a certain Slytherin who was now sitting by the black lake. 

Theodore stared intently at the lake, as if the lake had something he was looking for ; peace. 

An amused smile tugged on Aurelia's lips as her eyes twinkled. She pulled open her sketch notebook and the pencil she had bought back at privet drive.

 She sketched Theodore's distressed face. Although it was very difficult to figure out his alluring features, Aurelia could see the boy sharply. The way his eyebrows were knitted together and the way he was impatiently tapping his foot on the ground, Aurelia realised that he was in a deep thought. His face reflected grief.

Feeling someone's incessant gaze upon himself, Theodore lifted his head up to find Aurelia looking intently at him while scribbling something in the notebook she had held in her arms.

 He expected her to look away but Aurelia didn't. Instead, she kept gazing at him and when she finally realised that he was looking back at her, she smiled. 

A smile which caused Theodore's inside to erupt with butterflies. he could see her pure soul through the smile that was painted on her face.

He frowned at the way his body was reacting and looked away before he would smile back at her. He never really realised how sparkling her smile was. It was contiguous.

Aurelia let out an annoyed sigh when she saw Theodore trudging back inside the castle.

"What are you doing?"

Aurelia was startled by the sudden voice causing her to drop her pencil.

"Harry!" She exclaimed before picking up her pencil from the ground,"you scared me."

"Sorry." Harry laughed when his eyes fell on the recent sketch drawn by his sister. Aurelia followed his gaze to her notebook and held it out for him to see.

"It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply." Harry read out the words scribbled across the sketch of a boy,"Impressive."

"Thank you." Aurelia smiled satisfyingly,"where are you headed too?"

"I don't know. Just sent a letter to padfoot."

"About?"

"Just about how I feel at Hogwarts. Something's different than the last time. I feel lost. Lonely."

Aurelia sadly smiled at him.

"Let's have a walk." Aurelia suggested to lift up Harry's dampened mood.