forty

"what?" aurelia felt the heat rushing up to her cheeks as she stared wide eyed at theodore who was just smiling at her like it was no big deal

"i mean. . . i know it's gonna be awkward but i can help you with keeping the cast away from water." theodore explained what he meant to say. 

"um sure." aurelia smiled slightly, mentally cursing herself for actually agreeing because she could feel the awkwardness in the air. 

"come on then." said theodore as he stood up, holding out his hand for her to take. without any hesitation, aurelia held his hand and got up on her feet. 

"come on be careful." theodore advised, wrapping his other arm around aurelia's bare shoulders. 

"i actually broke my shoulder not my leg. i can walk." aurelia laughed lightly at how he was being extra careful. 

"whatever! you're injured. you know what injured means? you just gotta rest and be careful with your every step." theodore ignored her protests and led her to the bathroom with beautiful white tiles. 

"okay stand under the shower." theodore directed and aurelia did as he said,"right, now shift to your left so that the water doesn't falls on your cast."

"won't it drop down my head to my cast?" aurelia contradicted. 

"oh i didn't think of that." theodore admitted,"just take a bath upto your shoulder until your injury isn't healed."

"okay." aurelia lowly muttered, arching her head to the side so that the water doesn't falls on her head. 

theodore turned the shower on and stepped aside when aurelia suddenly screamed.
"what's wrong?" theodore asked, extremely worried.

"it's so cold!" aurelia shrieked, stepping away from the shower, goosebumps erupting on her skin. 

"oh i am so sorry." theodore apologised,"i'll turn it to the warmer one."

shivering slightly, aurelia once again stepped under the shower and relaxed when the warm water touched her skin. 

"i'll go get clothes for you. and send twinkle so that she can help you change into those." said theodore before moving out. he stood in front of his closet, looking for something that aurelia can easily wear. his eyes lingered on his several outfits before it stopped on a white long sleeved shirt. 

"master theo!" twinkle called, standing by the door which was left open ajar. 

"oh twinkle, you're just in time." theodore smiled,pulling out the shirt and a loose trouser from the closet,"please help aurelia to get dressed."

"sure master theo." twinkle nodded, walking inside before adding,"master theodore is back home. he's having breakfast right now."

"oh thanks for letting me know. i'll be right back."