sixteen

Christmas arrived with a lot of happiness and joy in it's lap

Christmas arrived with a lot of happiness and joy in it's lap. but the same wasn't for the twins. after everybody found out that Voldemort can look into the twins' mind and maybe control it, few of their friends were a little bit scared of them.

harry, himself was scared and wanted to keep everyone safe. therefore he had locked himself up in his room, only allowing aurelia to enter as she was the one who would understand how he felt.

"harry?" aurelia called, knocking on the wooden door,"harry!"

"what is it?" harry asked from inside, not bothering to open the door.

"open the door." aurelia said, trying to hide her smile.

a groan came as a response and seconds later, the door opened to reveal the boy with his jet black hair going in all directions.

"what?" harry bluntly asked, rubbing his eyes as he just got up from his sleep,"it's seven in the morning aura, what do you need?"

"happy Christmas!" Aurelia grinned, stepping inside to give a Christmas hug as she called it, to her brother.

"oh happy christmas." Harry laughed lightly, mentally cursing himself for forgetting the holiday he always waited for.

"sirius has been singing Christmas carols since six in the morning." Aurelia chuckled, pulling away,"it's hilarious."

"wow." Harry breathed out,"that must be fun."

"It is. Let's get downstairs." Aurelia smiled.

"I don't want to... " Harry trailed off, hoping that she would understand his reason.

"Harry , you can't hide away forever." Aurelia tried to convince her brother,"the people downstairs ? They all are our family. They care for us. can't we trust them enough? I get it that they might he scared of us but they never leave us alone or make us feel lonely. we should cherish what we have until it's too late."

"so I am the more stupid twin now?" harry joked, scratching the back of his neck.

"You always were." Aurelia chuckled, moving to the door,"oh I forgot, hermione is here too. Talk to her, you'll feel better."

With a last glance at her brother, Aurelia sprinted downstairs where a huge Christmas tree was set at the corner and Mrs Weasley was preparing Christmas breakfast.

"Happy Christmas Mrs Weasley." Aurelia smiled, reaching out for her and giving her a Christmas hug.

"Happy Christmas dear." The plump woman said with a warm smile on her face.

as everybody entered the room, Aurelia ran upstairs to get the gifts she got from everyone.

scooping everything in her arms, Aurelia darted downstairs with a huge grin on her face.