fifteen

December approached and the whole weather got extremely cold

December approached and the whole weather got extremely cold. christmas was just around the corner which meant aurelia would have to part ways with Theodore for one-two weeks.

The two have been spending more time together, just talking about random things at time or helping each other with their homework and studies.

Aurelia was ecstatic to have him by her side when earlier she had no one. Theodore was happy to have someone who made him feel giddy with joy.

Though Aurelia didn't meet up with him everybody because of the DADA classes. Theodore felt something suspicious brewing around the twins but he never brought it up. 

"so any plans for christmas?" aurelia asked, ending her essay and stretching her arms.

Theodore stopped his essay and stared at the empty chair in front of him.

christmas without mom? Theodore asked himself and soon the sadness overtook him.

Aurelia noticed the sudden drop in Theodore's mood and a worried expression soon made its way on her face.

"are you okay?" aurelia asked, keeping her hand on Theodore's shoulder. Theodore looked up from his essay, straight at the girl.

"I'm not sure. I mean i don't know what Christmas has for me back home." Theodore shrugged returning to his essay.

"oh." aurelia was a little disappointed with the answer, feeling something off with Theodore but she let it go.

Aurelia drew her hand back from Theodore's shoulder and packed her bag to leave for the class held by her brother.

"you're leaving already?" Theodore questioned, watching the girl put her things back.

"yeah, have to meet up with harry." aurelia explained, slinging the bag over her shoulders before getting up.

"okay, see you golden." Theodore smiled, waving at her.

Aurelia sighed with a heavy heart and made her way towards the room of requirement. Jake passed by her and aurelia felt her body stiffened and hold the bag of her straps tightly.

She sighed in relief when he walked away without glancing at her.

Aurelia entered the room of requirement before making sure that nobody else was behind her.

As she walked inside she found everybody already present there. She was the last one to enter.

"sorry I'm late." aurelia apologized, dropping her bag in the corner before pulling her wand out.

"must be with her so called boyfriend." Zacharias whispered to his friend but there was such an eerie silence that everybody heard it.

Harry cleared his throat before looking at his sister,"it's okay, so let's start."