thirty eight

just in time, aurelia blocked the spell causing the man to get angrier

"STUPEFY!" he yelled and threw one after one spell towards aurelia who kept on blocking them but the last one hit her flat on her chest, sending her flying away. her head collided with the bark of the tree, making her head feel dizzy. 

the man smirked at a nearly unconscious aurelia and held on her arms. aurelia tried to push the man away but she had no energy left in herself. the man along with aurelia,apparated to an empty pub which had nothing but a filthy smell swirling around. the building was a ruin with the broken pieces of cupboard and glass scattered all over the ground. 

aurelia let out a scream as a sudden pain started shooting up her head, feeling like it would rip her head apart. 

"STAY QUIET!" the man growled, keeping his wand on aurelia's neck. aurelia whimpered in pain and before the man could think of taking her wand away, she hid it behind herself. 

"now let's see who do we have here." the man smirked, pushing aurelia's long strands of her hair away from her face and lighted up his wand. his eyes widened in shock when he found the aurelia potter in front of her. 

he was on cloud nine as he had just caught a potter and would be highly rewarded for that. but aurelia couldn't let that happen so she held her wand tightly behind her back, just waiting for a right time to attack. 

through her blurry vision, aurelia looked around for an escape and spotted a door that was left open ajar. she looked at the man who was looking at her like she was a prey.

 he grabbed her wrists harshly causing aurelia to cry in pain and tried to get her on her feet. but aurelia knew that this was the last chance of her escape so she refrained from getting up and kicked the man on his knees. the grip on her wrists loosened as the man crouched down, holding his knees and crying in pain.

without a second thought, aurelia got on her feet and dragged herself away from the man who was still clutching his knees, leaving aurelia to wonder if she kicked him that hard. 

aurelia wasted no time in running out of the building , her vision being clouded by some of the tears which had managed to appear. aurelia ran through narrow lanes without having any idea of where she was going. she needed to get away before that man gets on her tail again. 

the whole night she wandered around the town she was in but she collapsed in a narrow, dark lane when she couldn't held herself up.

in the morning when the sun rays shone brightly on aurelia's tired face, she tried to block them with her hands. she rubbed her bleary eyes and looked around to find herself all alone in a narrow lane which led to a graveyard. 

clutching her wand tightly in her hand, aurelia got on her feet, her whole body aching at the action. she aimlessly made her way towards the graveyard, walking through the aisles of tombs of dead people. a shiver ran down her spine due to the snow which had covered the whole graveyard in itself.