twenty three

aurelia gazed around in awe, her lips slightly parted as she took in everything that was kept around her

aurelia gazed around in awe, her lips slightly parted as she took in everything that was kept around her. the shop was filled with practical joke objects such as extendable ears, skiving snackboxes and some special wonderwitch products like love potion.

the sound of laughs and surprise could be heard all along the shop, bringing a huge smile on aurelia's face who was still looking around the various joke objects.

"dear aurelia." fred started, keeping his hands on aurelia's shoulder and turned her around.

"we have something special for you." George winked, bowing down a little, making the girl laugh in amusement.

"what is it?" aurelia asked, excitement dripping her voice.

"wait." Fred said, pulling out a blindfold and tied it around aurelia's head.

"what are you two up to?" aurelia chuckled, spreading her arms in the front to make sure that nobody was in front of her.

the twins without uttering a word, carefully lead the potter girl to a very special section. it was a large cupboard with the quote 'PRETTY ACCESSORIES'

fred removed the blindfold and ordered aurelia to open her eyes. slowly lifting her eyelids, aurelia stared at the cupboard in front of her. a sudden rush of excitement and zest sparked inside her.

the whole cupboard was filled with fancy accessories like nail polish, headbands, special W shaped earrings and many more beautiful adornments.

"oh my god." aurelia finally breathed out, smiling widely,"this is beautiful."

"right.credit goes to me." fred grinned.

"you mean us." george corrected.

"thank you so much." aurelia laughed, pulling both the twins in a hug. stepping away, aurelia picked up a glitter, silver nail polish and giggled hysterically.

"enjoy! we'll see you around." fred said before moving to the other customers with george following him.

few minutes later, the trio, closely followed by aurelia exited the shop.

"How are Fred and George doing it?" Hermione asked after a while,"Half the Alley's closed down."

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days."Ron replied.

the quartet passed the wands shop which looked like it has just been hit by disastrous disaster.

"Oh no." Hermione groaned,"Everyone got their wand from Ollivanders."

aurelia stood still, watching the wrecked shop with her hazel orbs. harry entered inside causing aurelia and his friends to follow him.

aurelia's eyes widened in shock when she saw the piles of paper sprawn all over the place while the broken shelves were scattered on the ground.