thirty four

in the hufflepuff common room, all aurelia could hear students talking about was ginny weasley hanging out with harry potter which interested most of the girls. aurelia felt happy for both of them for at last they realised their feelings and got together.

 a short hufflepuff kid made his way over to aurelia who was busy reading a book.

"this is for you." he shyly said, handing aurelia a scroll of parchment who smiled at him in response.

 aurelia unscrolled to find a note from dumbledore informing that he wanted to meet her. without wasting even a single second, aurelia left the book on the couch and hurried out of the common room.

when she reached the office, her brother was already present and aurelia heard harry screaming about someone who told voldemort about the prophecy which she got to know at last was snape.

 her presence wasn't noticed until harry had calmed down after dumbledore had tried to explain to him about why snape was still being let teach at hogwarts. when she was welcomed inside, the news of dumbledore finding a horcrux gave a sudden spark of curiosity inside aurelia to tag along with him to destroy it. dumbledore nevertheless agreed but made the twins promise him that they'll follow his every single orders. 

after a painful effort, they were able to get the locket and disapperated immediately from the cave. aurelia was shivering with the amount of fear covering her entire soul on looking at the condition of dumbledore.

"we need to get you to the hospital wing, sir." harry said as the twins carried the headmaster on their shoulders.

"no." bellowed professor dumbledore,"severus.. severus is who i need. go and wake him..tell him what has happened. speak to no one else... severus."

the twins shared a confused look but nonetheless agreed and started to take a few steps forward when they heard some other sound of footsteps and then a door being slammed.

"hide yourself below, both of you!" dumbledore ordered,"and do not speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. whatever happens, it is imperative you stay below."

when aurelia didn't budge from her spot,harry grabbed her arm and dragged her under the stairs.

"good evening, draco. aurelia heard professor dmbledore greeting him causing her to arch her head up to look at the one dumbledore was speaking to. it was indeed draco malfoy, holding out his wand and his face was visible in the moonlight.

"what brings you here on a fine spring evening?" dumbledore asked, calmly.

"who else is here?" draco shouted, pointing his wand at professor dumbledore,"I heard you talking."

"I often talk to myself." dumbledore replied," I find it extraordinary useful. haven't you been whispering to yourself, have you, draco? you are no assassin draco."