48: How you like THAT?

Author POV:

SAS Headquarters' :

"Plainly because of that obtuse girl my promotion is pending for months" Suho yelped staring out of the window.

"You care about promotion? If Agent Dynamite doesn't continue well we are going to get the warmth of Director Cha, we invested too much money and time on 'Dynamite mission', and if it does fail. We are progressing to 'Oym',yakon'" Naamjoon admitted, knocking the reaming air out of Suho.

"'Oym',yakon? Oh good, I didn't want to transpire on that hell" Suho lurched from the side of the windows to where Naamjoon is sitting almightily on his ginger desk.

"Calm down Officer 002, you omitted the reports about Y/n...that Jaehyun introduced us to?" Naamjoon acknowledged taking a delicate sip from his black coffee.

Suho after proceeding with Naamjoon's words directed paler than before and nodded absent-mindedly,

"Yes...how can I omit that? But if Agent Dynamite is, the sister of -..." Suho lasted but Naamjoon hindered him clicking his coffee mug back on the desk,

"Yes, Agent Dynamite is not only the sister of the most prominent Mafia but also the heir of a mortal-"

"Shhhh--- Naamjoon do you want to die? Don't take that name...here." Suho twitched to Naamjoon and sat in front of him on the visitor's chair.

"You are afraid of taking their name, but if Y/n became the head then?" Naamjoon laughed as Suho swigged.

"She can't become one of them...she is too innocent to even mention that" Suho calmed himself furthermore Naamjoon raised a brow strikingly,

"But we were discussing about the 'Oym',yakon' not about Y/n's brother or...her dynasty" Suho desperately changed the topic and Naamjoon leaned back on his chair, keeping his legs on the desk, Suho glared at him but not-minded opening his mouth,

"Exactly! If the world knows about the real heir, we will be not only got elevated...but something plentiful too" Naamjoon stated seriously.

"WHAT! If we did that...we will be honored in hellfire. We are already messed because of Head agent A1 and now she" Suho shouted,

"Not Head Agent A1, he is not on that position anymore...he is now only Kim SeokJin or one more emphatic of SAS-"

"Goo-d...M-mor-ning, Off-cer 001 and O-fficer 002" Naamjoon cracked mid-on his terms when you quivering paced in his province.

Naamjoon's appearance shifted from serious to a devious sneer, and Suho didn't even fret to turn his face, he just sat on his armchair unobtrusively.

You on the other-side strained more neurotic and swallowed a big lump. Naamjoon nodded and you slowly made your way in front of him, Suho for-the-first-time smiled at you "Longtime Agent Dynamite?"

"Indeed a long time, after all, she was diligent with the love of her life...her husband Alex Kingman?" Naamjoon leaned on the desk making intimate eye contact with you, but you can't.

This time you can't be intimidated by him.

And you will not.

"I? I'm here for quitting. I don't... want to do this anymore." You quested uncertainly but held your eyes determined.

Suho and Naamjoon stared at you for a moment expressionless you blinked at them too innocently and they blinked at you back then burst out in laughter.