20: The Mysterious shooting men

HEY GUYS,
SO I WILL SUGGEST YOU TO LISTEN THIS SONG FOR BETTER READING EXPERIENCE!!

And plzz press the star at the bottom and make me smile!!!

Kris pov : *Flashback*

"Officer 001 are you sure that 'Mysterious shooting men' is not from SAS."

I asked him, I was annoyed.

Sehun can't do any mistake beside he has all the proves on it.

Did he is really related to SAS ??

And If he is, then why didn't I know??

After knowing about that, I rushed to SAS head quarters. To find the real truth.

"Head agent A1!! Clam down"

He sighed.

"He is not from SAS, you really thought that, we will be that careless huh? And why we will hurt our own agents?"

Officer 001 (Rm) said.

"But-"

He interrupted me, By giving me a file.

"Take this, and go to China. Now you have to find those drug suppliers and their all information is carried in this file. They are supplying drungs from China to Qatar."

His gesture was serious, but I know they are the biggest Mafias of korea we can't underestimate them. And Sehun is the best investigator he can't do any mistake especially in these seriousness.

"But officer 001 it can be a--"

I was saying but he slam the files on his table cutting me.

"Heat agent A1, we will take care of these."

He said, I was so annoyed at these point. I grabbed the files from him harshly and made my way towards the door, when

"Stop"

He said.. my back towards him,

"I know you have feeling for our new Agent dynamite but keep this in mind you are a agent you can never compromise anything above your work-"

This time I cut him off.

"I never compromise anything above my work." I said, my back still towards him.

And with that I exit.

.
.

*Back to present*

Y/n pov :

Jungkook was hovering above me... His both hands either side of my, our faces were so close. I was feeling something going on my stomach.

His eyes piercing deep in mine, his breath fanned my neck. His close proximity was sending me goose bumbs.

My hands were rested on his chest.

It was very stupid feeling. Really stupid....!!!!

Niether he was saying or moving neither I was. We were just looking at each other eyes.

Not even blinking.

After that his gaze come down on my lips and my poor heart started beating like a menace.

But then,

"Happy birthday kookie-"

"Ew!!! Get a room you both..."

Kai said, snaping us to reality. And we both hurriedly tried to get up...

Tried,!!!

We both bumped our heads and again fall on the same position.