36: Rescue happiness back

Author's Pov:

"Hello? Yes, Miss...tell me what you found?" the police officer inquired through his walky-talky. The voice on the other side of the call is stern and sharp of a young lady,

"Sir, I'm speaking from 'St. Petersburg penthouse hotel...I found illegal supplies-..." the call disconnected...

"Officer Aller? What happened again a fake call?" one of the chancellors disputed, sipping from his coffee he tipped his head.

"I think...it's not a fake call but a chance for my promotion" the Officer stands straight from his chair and taking his cap he ordered "To St. Petersburg hotel penthouse. Now!"

-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-

"What?! What do you want from..." Lisa was not able to finish before one of the cops jostled her aside to investigate the penthouse.

"Officer you know who I'm. And I'm sure you most certainly also know the consequences of your work?" Lisa suggested crossing her arms on her chest and inclining up next to the wall.

The officer didn't hassle to give her an answer alternatively he just decreed his men to inspect the house from each little corner.

"Officer at abruptest answers me why the fucks are you invading my privacy?" Lisa beamed with fierceness; she could definitely not let these cops inspect the house of a Mafia leader!

"I received a call saying that" the officer stepped toward the kitchen cabinet, "here are some illegal supplies"

Lisa scuffed, "Illegal supplies here in the kitchen? Well officer sorry to discourage you but you will only find snacks and vege-..." her words died on tracks as she saw the kitchen cabinet drawer,

"I'm not at all discouraged, In fact, I'm pretty much more courage to see, what is there more awaiting for us" he rejoined Lisa with a smug look eyeing the revolver and big packets of drugs in his hands.

Lisa was dismayed to see drugs...revolver is nothing, there are lots of big guns and revolvers here in her penthouse definitely not in the kitchen. But again drugs?

"I...I'm sure there is...someone, you know we are honored businessman the owner of these vast Park hotels and casinos...I have to call my husb-..." Lisa hastened to the telephone but before she could proceed to call, the officer seized it away from her cinch.

"Your husband and the owner of this vast empire is already on his way" this wasn't a relief to her, there is a huge burden still lying on her shoulder. Her son. Enwoo.

If the police once lay their hands on him, Enwoo will surely confess to them about all Lisa and Jimin's deeds...he is 5 years old but his brain is much more precocious than his actual age. Lisa had just spent some days with him but those days were the worst days of her life. That brat had eaten all her brain. He didn't even breathe a soft word to her all the efforts she tried to get his attention was drowned in vain...Jimin is wrong she will never adopt him as her son...surely he is her biological son but all he had talked about these few days were Jungkook and Y/n. he bellowed to reach for her, to go to his mommy. When his real mother was there with him all the time.

It's true! Blood doesn't make relations that love makes.

And somewhere Lisa is happy that his son is getting the love which she is not able to give him...and maybe she can never give.

"Sadly Mrs. Lalisa Park, your husband is not yet here, and in these cases, we have to arrest you"

 after completing his searching Officer Aller asked Lisa, in a very gentle way Lisa protested but she still has no say in these...by now all the hotel guests have been invaded and were forced to leave the hotel...and unsurprisingly all the news channels are more than happy to invest their busy schedule here in the new crispy news of 'The biggest Russian Businessmen's wife being arrested in the case of drugs in their own penthouse'.