11: Goodbye

Y/N POV:

"Your girl is with me, save her if you can" the words struck throughout in our ears like dead sirens of hell and I involuntarily sob till Taehyung throws the phone with a loud deep ‘FUCK’ flying from his lips the poor innocent phone clatters against the metal cases and metamorphoses into 3 pieces.

“Taehyung! What the hell? Are you out of your mind, ....you ruined our one and only way of finding her-” He cuts me off by clasping my shoulders harshly I gasp by the intense scared looks in his usual stress-free and unbothered face.

"How? How will you find her… you have no idea who they are!” He hushed the words his lips…quivering?

Oh my god?! Who the bloody pythons are they?

"Do-do you know them???" I contrived to make the words from now my own quivering lips, Taehyung moves his finger over my cheeks and…I’m crying? Oh no! Always at the wrong time, Y/n you have to be strong!

"Yes. Yes I know them they are all Bloody assholes. She is stuck in this shit because of me... no, I can't let her happen anything I will find her" I stare at him. He loves her, Jennie is so lucky; his eyes are furnished with care, concern, fear, guilt, and emotion superior to all. Love.

But why is he saying that Jennie is stuck because of him? Tears are showering from my eyes and with the blurry vision, I watch Taehyung running his left hand from his hair, plucking up the telephone he dials rapidly-

“In 5 minutes,” he says, almost whispers, and I’m exhausted! Confused and crying like a baby…

“Y/n, look I swear you nothing will happen to Jennie you know that I will never let her hurt” Taehyung consoles me. I know that Jennie will be safe until Taehyung is here. But I’m a cry baby I just want chances to cry but my crying session gets rudely intruded by-

The men dressed in black with big weapons barges into the bakery.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

“Oh crapness goodness! Taehyung are you…kidding?” I practically snort at last but Taehyung offers me a dead-kill-look and I know he isn’t kidding.

Somehow I end with Taehyung and his luxurious BMW. Currently, I’m sitting on the passenger seat beside Taehyung and we are going into the kidnappers…base.

And we aren’t alone! Taehyung has his 10 men’s following us behind, the number he dialed and asked to come in 5 minutes was none-other-than his hulky bodyguards.

“So…I know according to the situation I get it that you aren’t kidding! But- damn! You are a Mayor and…you really were working at our bakery to fool the gangsters and now they got it- your real identity and so…just to threaten you they kidnapped Jennie! Oh crap. It’s really nonsensical”

“-but it is! That’s the reality sometimes” Taehyung states not bothering to even glimpse at me he is busy driving and we are driving for 2 hours and my eyes are tired from crying so nothing left, my tank of tears got dry so…In these all 2 hours I just kept solving all my doubts and I finally got all answers from hard-cold-icy Tae.

“How far is it?” I asked Taehyung contemplating out the empty darkness, all shiny Gwangju is swept away only the dark long blurry trees are refracting in my pupils.