37: ShockWave

_Brussels_ {Belgium}

"BREAKING NEWS: The biggest Russian Businessmen's wife being arrested in the case of drugs in their own penthouse--"

"Fuck!" Jimin gnarled, propelling the coffee table. The table pitched hard against the wall, Jimin irrationally yanked out his gun, and picking up his phone he dialed a no. following some rings when the call disconnected he punched the wall and blood rushed out from his knuckles.

The guards hurried towards him when one of the guards trembling with fear peered around in the room, and shivering rustled the death words.

"Boss...Your camma-..." ere the poor dead soul can farther speak, a bullet hit his chest and he collapsed.

"We are going to St.Petersburg Now!" Jimin dictated one of his men,

"You forgot another lesson: Never turn your back until you know your enemy is dead. Looks like we'll have to go over the lesson the next time I see you-which will be soon. Jeon Jungkook! Let me show you who the real king is."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Seoul South Korea, SAS_Head_Quaters

"The golden gunner won again." Suho crew,

"Let him win, soon he is going to lose" Naamjoon rejoined, regarding his seat right across Suho.

"He will lose? He never loses... not until Agent Dynamite makes him, she is of no use for us, and even now she revived Jungkook in these. I think we should just shoo-..."Suho stopped when Naamjoon shoves a black-documentary near him.

Suho seemed up and met his gaze, Naamjoon nodded, crossing his leg and sinking back on the Sofa, "She doesn't seem but she is the most important pawn of this game" Naamjoon unfolds when Suho proceeds to read the file,

Suho shrugs and grabs the documentary, his eyes scan the pages with each page his eyes went wide, his mouth open, and his face drains.

"Naamjoon she...she is the one?" He subjects, his eyes wide, mouth open, lips quivering.

"If this file says accurately, then yes! She is" Naamjoon affixed, just while Suho dwindles the file with a thud, the crest  hall access inaugurates,

And, Jaehyun, the brother of TY enters, shifting the demeanor encompassing the office chilling,

His footsteps reverberated, and Naamjoon loops round with a roguish smirk,

"Welcome."

"Long time, Officer 001" Jaehyung smirks back and procured the seat next to Suho, who is still not over from the earlier shock.

"Yes, thanks for the papers" Naamjoon appends,

Suho shuddered and straighten blinks at them,

"The fi- the papers it's from him?" Suho half yells-half murmurs points.

"Yes, Officer 002, who else here is capable of implementing such relevant truth apart from me?"Jaehyun proudly adds, "And now I want my payment"

"Surely you will get" Naamjoon promises,

"What? How?"Suho asks turning towards Jaehyun.

"I'm familiar with Y/n since before. And I'm crazy for her for a long but after losing my sister Rose, I kinda lost contact with her and now...when I saw her with Jungkook I began researching again when I found out that she is working here for SAS, and that makes it and when I talked with Naamjoon I further got to know that he has fooled her here because of her already dead parents and her unknown-exited brother, so I made a deal...a very beneficial deal. To provide the information that he wants, and to get what I want" Jaehyun finishes as he shares a look with Naamjoon.