39: Make it right

Kim Seok Jin POV:

"Y/n or....may I say agent Dynamite?" Jungkook shrieked bitterly,

For a moment I was shocked as hell.

Jungkook knows about her? Then why the hell is he still fooling...letting her roam around breathing? I know Jungkook; he is the same for me as Taehyung. My little brother...I know him for years and he never leaves his traitor alive.

He buries them 10 feet under his shoes.

He hates if someone divulges his trust and loyalty but. Still! Still, he did nothing to Y/n, after knowing that she is here for spying, for killing him.

But then I recovered.

Jungkook is the biggest Mafia, he steps after knowing the consequences, he calculates all his moves, he knew about Y/n's mission from the very first and he knows what he is doing...he will never let anyone touch his son without knowing his whole life history.

Which, still leaves a big damn question...he really meant, what he confessed?

Does he love Y/n?

"I meant what I said Hyung" he answered like he was reading my mind.

"Jung...Jungkook but she is" I let my words trail because I didn't have to say them Jungkook very-well know what my words mean.

"I know she is a...traitor. But I, I can't help it I can't help. I have feelings for her and I'm already falling for her...I love her, she is mine. The mother of my son and that's all that matters to me." He said each word was like a dagger. Not for me but I know each word is a dagger for Jungkook right in his chest.

He sighed and turned around his back toward me. He continued.

"And she is my angel. She can never hurt anyone; she saved my son's life twice. She is being treated...her silent sobs, the pain in her eyes says it all, she is dominated under SAS..." Jungkook cocked his head and shrugged.

"But after all these...maybe if she betrays you?" I muttered. And he fastened his head towards me...his eyes fiery and swelled with anxiousness.

"She doesn't love me back, but she loves Enwoo and maybe if I'm wrong...but slowly she is accepting me, my love. Those 3 days that we spent together in the name of a fake honeymoon were sufficient to prove that. She has feelings for me too...and I will love her until she thinks nothing but about me...my love will alter her, the power of love is above all...and after that, if she betrays me, betrays my love. I will ask her once; if she confessed that she loved me back. Then I will fight the whole world for her and if she chooses her loyalty then love. Then I will make her regret it!" he promised the last words to himself.

Now the beautiful night is not soooo...beautiful or nice. The intensity of our very-serious conversation hangs in the air chilling the temperature.

After all these heavy-breathtaking-confessions, it resounds with an awkward silence. Nothing left to say or speak.

For a moment we just stood there in silence, processing everything all over again...

When heavy footsteps ruin our, heavy-awkward-not-so-beautiful-silent-nigh.

Sighing a relief, I turned to meets the worst expressions of Kai and Yoongi.

Their face is pale-concerned-angry-anxious-stormy and dismayed.

"What is it?" Jungkook and I both blurted out when they stopped in front of us breathing heavily.