33: LOVE SHOT

Y/n POV :

It is Lalisa Manobana with Enwoo?

In what in the name of Jesus, Is she doing here?!

Was it all the plan of Jungkook? Did he knew that she was-

I hastily turn to Jungkook who is taking the keys from the receptionist, I tugged his arm and he seemed at me annoyed, and raised his eyebrows. I pointed, where Ewnoo is going with all the bodyguards and Lisa.

He speedily propelled me close to him, turning my back to Ewnoo, he yanked me by my waist and kept his finger on his lips, gesturing me to be quite.

"Don't look there!" he shrieked into my ear. And before I can further question him, he began dragging me to, what I assume is our honeymoon room. 

"Jungkook but wh-" He aimed towards me, and again pulled me to his chest keeping his right hand on my mouth to shut me.

"For this 1 week, I'm not Jungkook... I'm your loving husband Alex, Alex Kingman. Understood?" I was out of words, he is so damn much close to me, that I, I'm left out of words, so just like a good girl. I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth, I sighed and breathe in the oxygen but he is so close that his breath is caressing my earlobe sending chills down my back.

"My obedient Angel!" He murmured and stroked his finger up to my cheek.

Darn him to hell...bloody! By his variance in behavior and actually, I don't know, I 'm feeling...Nervous?

I cleared my throat but he paid no attention he is steadily staring into my eyes, initiating my palms sweaty. Did he forget that we are standing in the middle of the hotel's collider?

'If someone saw us, in this position they will get the wrong idea!'

Seriously, Y/n now you are not Y/n, you are a married woman who is here in St. Petersburg for your honeymoon with your sweetie-loving-dear husband Alex Kingman.

Oh Yes! In all these Enwoo-Lisa-Scam, I just forgot about it!

But how dare Jungkook made all these bloody and UFF! Honeymoon planning without even asking me!? He just fooled me and dragged me here, he never says anything to me he just does what he wants.

Firstly he ignored me the whole day, then, he out of blue bring me here to a 'honeymoon hotel' claiming me his wife Angelina Kingman, and now he is standing in the middle of collider entangling me in his arms boring his dark and beautiful eyes deep in my soul.

Is this crazy mafia 'Jeon Jungkook' has a personality disorder?

I tried to avert my gaze and wriggling in his hold I again cleared my throat,

"Did you catch a cold dear?" He asked not even moving his eyes, my jaw dropped.

Is he serious? Of course, he is, after all, he wants everyone to know that we are a deep-in-love couple.

But it is really difficult for me.

"I know, the weather here is very different from the weather in our country, New York" I raised a brow,

"We are from New York?" He nodded giving his charming bunny smile.

"Angel, Baby came to let me take you to our beautiful honeymoon bed," He now placed his hand on the small back of mine leading me to our so-called Beautiful honeymoon bedroom.

I gathered all my energy to finally yell at him, wait for Jungko- My dear Hubby; I will show you how badly I caught a cold.

Let us first enter our room, and then I will show you everything.