42: FIRE

Author POV:

"We have guests here" Jackson mused with a delightful look, "Tsk, Tsk, so bad! You should have informed us about your arrival, we had arranged a vengeful welcoming for you. But no worries we still will...honor you with delight" he swept his eyes from Jungkook to you, his eyes soften abruptly, his lips twitched and a familiar feeling crossed his senses...which he immediately shooed shaking his head, he omitted looking at you.

Which was not get unnoticed by you, reaching out to your hairs you tugged them behind your ear...and switched on your earpiece, to get connected with others but fate was not by your side and it hanged.

Probably it was not-at-all fate but a strategy.

You instinctively turned your eyes toward Jungkook, but again he just peered at you with calmness and confidence...which shocked you and after eventually calmed you. His calmness is answering. He has planned something; he never gets away without planning.

"Get them!" Jackson barked orders, and more body-builders ran into the small room and grabbed you harshly, to which you retorted them with better of harsh gaze which forced them to swallow greedily.

"Gently or I have to become rough" you warned them in Jungkook's cold-hard tone, which made them gulp again and loosened their grip on your arm.

They did the same with Jungkook they removed his golden-gun, snatched your tablet and bag of accessories but still the earpiece Kai worked-all-his-drive was still left with you...because of its special small design that fooled the body-guards with piercings.

They dragged you down into the open-big-hall, which immediately drown you in nostalgia. The main manor hall, it was just the same-as above your head hangs a big crystal golden-blue chandelier the way it was when Jimin, Lisa, and Jackson made their first appearance in your life and changed the happily-elated day into the most fearful day by taking away everyone's happiness Enwoo.

Stepping down the last steps, the guards further dragged you in the middle of the hall when from the right more steps and shadows came into vision Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung shoving curses to bodyguards came across you. But not-so-surprisingly their face was just as calm as Jungkook, which calmed you further but made you even-more curious.

Jackson smiling like Alexander-the-grate almightily sat down on the dark ocean blue chaise lounge, folding his legs with a chilling stare he leaned back on it and pulling out Jungkook's golden gun he inspected it with an admirable smirk.

"This gun has killed many, quite fascinating let me try it with you" he pointed his gun at you-but his eyes again snipped from you to Jungkook instantly.

"Let's end golden gunner with his own golden gun" he adamant his look to Jungkook which he replied with a slight shrug, which made Jackson frown.

"All ready surrendering are you Jeon Jungkook?" Jackson reciprocated his frown and again replaced it with his delighted smirk.

You hardly surpassed a giggle, and when you went around you caught others were too suffering from their laughter. Jin's face swiveled in a whole dark shed of red because of curbing his laughing snicker and Yoongi he was also smirking giving Jackson a cool-foolish-look and well Taehyung is...not very much controlling he is showing his boxy smile to bodyguards his shoulders shagging from snickers.

Jungkook and surrender!?

'Can't lose your mind more, can you?'

Jungkook never surrenders, forgot? He wins the every-single game.