2: Prologue

Author's POV:

Jeon Jungkook, 'golden gunner', the leader of the biggest Mafia gang.

He didn't desire to be a Mafia, he demurred that killing and murdering he never wanted to take the business superimposed on his shoulders.

But, he is the only real-blood child and successor of the Bulletproof gang. He has 2 stepbrothers Kai and Sehun, who are really supportive and treat-trust him like a real brother but he never neglects the past, the past in which his mother was killed by his rival gang, the gang with whom he has grudges from decades. The gang whose leader once killed his mother, and the son of that leader with whom his ex-fiance ran away.

The mother of his son, Lalisa Manoban.

Subsequent to the death of Jungkook's mother, his father married another woman, the mother of Kai and Sehun, and the stepmother of Jungkook.

She was the best friend of Jungkook's biological mother and was familiar with his father and him since a long ago.

Whither? Lisa was the biggest mistake of his adolescence, he perceived her since he chaperoned high school, she was just over him for his wealth but Jungkook was blind, he never minded it. He was not in love with her, he was just frolicking with her. At that age, he didn't perceive the real definition of love, he used her to evade his mind off his disturbances and anxiety, and Lisa got what she possessed money.

She was also not in love with him but was just enjoying his wealth and indulgence. She was utilizing him for her desires.

But later, she got pregnant with his child. She aspired to abort it, but Jungkook threat her, he didn't wanted his first child, his heir to get killed before even opening his eyes to this cruel world. He thought that after giving birth she will eventually start accepting him, or she will develop a motherly feeling.

But he was foolish to consider that, after giving birth to his first child, she ran away with the man he hated the most, his rival gang leader who just wanted a chance to break him.

To break Bulletproof.

To take his vengeance.

She ran away just for some fucking money, power, and a penny of fame.

She left her a year old son behind.

Just because he was more influential and wealthier than Jungkook, she ran away.

As to then, Jungkook made a covenant, a swear for his own.

To show, to take retaliation.

'Not to get Lisa back, to take vengeance! Revenge of the death of his mother's death, the malice of cheating him'

He became the leader of Bulletproof and made Bulletproof one of the most compelling Mafia in Asia.

He transmuted into cold-hearted men, a man who is blanched by everyone.

From there, he discovered that the world is cruel, it's not for good people, and for surviving in this merciless realm everyone has to become the corresponding as others.

He conceived the plan of his game,

The game, he never loses.

Because?

"He wins every single game"

____________________________________________________________________________

Greetingsssssssssssss...! *Shimmering*

Extremely, sorry for the short-simple chapter, without any mirch-masala... *Eating chat, after a long-time*

Well, it's just a little antiquity about Bulletproof and its leader The Golden Gunner.

The real story is yet to start, I'm inevitable it's advancing to be SpIcY and cHiLlY, and if you want to make me smile and want a fAsT uPaDaTe!

PRESS THE STAR AT THE BOTTOM! *Wrrigling eyes*

Till then, stay safe and be happy! *Flying a loving kiss*

And don't dare to hate yourself! *Winks*

Yours yet-to-be-spicy Author:
~Aku'