13: Trap!

Y/N POV:

"H-hello"

I susurrate, I'm feeling extremely neurotic and more like... startled.

The phone was picked up after the next two rings but no one was answering it, I was merely apt to hear the breath of the person on the opposite side

"D-dad are you there?"

I tried to appear normal but am not able to,

My heart is stomping out of my chest, it seems like it's going to burst soon by each passing second my palms became more and more sweaty.

I waited with bated breath, to hear my dead declaring that everything is lucid and they are watching my favorite drama, missing me, but my breath reeled when after some moment, I heard the chuckling of an unknown man on another site.

Tears immediately inferred in my eyes prompting my vision to enhanced blurring, my breath hitched and images of my parents being in danger resonated me-

"Y/n! Are you ok?"

I flinched and shifted to the source of voice ... Taehyung is eyeing me with concern spread all across his face. Then I insistently glanced at Yoongi and Hoseok they are holding the same grimace on their faces.

How do I forget? I'm sitting with the three most endangered Mafias, who can annihilate me anytime if they know about it...they appear to be nice but I can't take a risk, besides they are Mafia they slaughter reliable lives- just for the principle of their lavish desires

I have to act haphazardly,

I promptly returned them a 'forced-closed-mouth-smile' and signed reassuringly.

I can't mess it more, it's already messed enough.

"Dad I missed you so much" I whispered, grasping that my dad is not on the other side but still, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi doesn't need to know that.

And I'm truly missing them. I'm missing them so much ...they are the only support of me in my world, my dad is my superhero, and my mom;  she is my best friend, my sister, my whole universe.

I will relinquish my life but I will never tolerate anyone to hurt them.

"Awe, your voice is so pleasant, sweetheart; I wonder how you look like? I'm sure you must look good to impress the heart of a bloodthirsty mafia, after all, looks are the origin to heart,-"

"-And about your unavailing-helpless parents, yes they are also missing you... so much"

The man on the opposite side spoke, his tongue swelled with diversion, and there is also a dense English-Korean accent present in his deep mocking voice.

'How can people feel amused by seeing others in pain?'

His venomous words slaughtered all the remaining endurance and courage, I felt after meeting up with Taehyung, it braked, demolished, and changed into fear.

'Kris was precise, they captured my parents ... and now what the hell will I do? How am I going to escape this mess?'

"So?" The bastard pitched his voice, and I shooed my tears and mustered all my remaining conscience, and opened my mouth to retort.

No, to actually yell but I know I'm in no position to even conceive of anything like that...I'm sitting with mafias, using their bloody phone and speaking to a govt. bastard who kidnapped my parents and, now is lacerating me into some shit of his agency!

I'm a helpless and worthless... daughter!

Nothing is in my power. In what mess has my life plunged into? I moistened my lips, and heard the person on call exerting a deep breath,