5: The uncognizable

Author's POV:

Jungkook marched into his mansion; he is fumed in fact beyond angered his son ignored him because of some random girl whom he met at a park? Enwoo never even talks to anyone besides Jungkook and his hyung's he has no friends and yet aloof from that, Enwoo is inflated with all males he never endured a love of a mother or he nevermore knows the meaning of mum but Jungkook is shocked he seems not pleased by the fact that his son talked to someone. Jungkook never wants anyone to interact with him nor his son after what Lisa has done he doesn't suppose anyone undoubtedly.

'He called her mommy?' Jungkook was deemed absurdly.

The entire ride to Jungkook's mansion was silent. Enwoo begged Jungkook about her but he won't listen to him despite he shouted at his son which made the profession more tensed and repulsive. And after regretting he finally assailed to Enwoo's room when he splattered the scene.

The sunset and the moon rose Enwoo didn't have his dinner, he didn't even step out of his room since he enrolled it pissed by his father's behaviors. Enwoo wrapped himself on his duvet while Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung are trying to grab his consideration but failing.

"Enwoo look we ordered your favorite cheese pizza"
Hoseok called and progressed to snatch the duvet off of Enwoo but slipped and landed on the rug.

"Jungkook look how ridiculous your son is behaving! Not listening to his uncles" Hoseok groaned rubbing his aching back.

"Hyung, here let me help you" Taehyung helped Hoseok up as he groans, even more, Yoongi and Jungkook rolled their eyes at Hoseok's childish behavior, Hoseok is the head planner of Bulletproof and entirety of the utmost top 5 gangsters and nevertheless here he is groaning over because of a 5 years old child.

"Enwoo, enough. Eat or forgot about going again to that park" Jungkook warned but Enwoo again screeched scrutinizing the ear out of bulletproof gang members.

Yoongi clutched his ear and taking Jungkook by his arms ran out of the room and walked down the hall.

"Jungkook did you, father and son fought?" Yoongi breathed coating his ears.

"Hyung, Enwoo never neglected me like that and he never did throw a tantrum, but why now?" Jungkook scoffed,

"I know. Enwoo is-well he scarcely speaks and throwing tantrums...he is behaving like these since you both are back from the park, tell me what happened there?" Yoongi asked coldly, Jungkook and Yoongi are just the same cold and rude whereas Hoseok and Taehyung are little friendly but Yoongi he never dispenses his feeling or anything. He never gives a shit about anything or anyone, he confers it.

"He called a girl his...well his mommy." Jungkook ran his hand from his hair frustrated.

"He-WHAT?" Yoongi eyes went wide 2 millimeters approximately.

"Yeah, he got lost when I was attending the calls and then I ascertained him with her and he was calling her mum...I than warned her to stay the fuck out of these and hauled Enwoo here...but I can't fucking understand why the hell is he behaving like this, with me, with his dad just for that girl he never knows?" Jungkook flanged on the sofa as Yoongi shook his head and sat across from him.

"Jungkook it's your intact fault" Yoongi pointed.

"WHAT? MINE?" Jungkook gaped at him in disbelief.

"You know how Enwoo is, he only speaks to us and he is getting into...Jungkook he turned just in some hours because of that girl, and think he even called her mommy if she will be with him Enwoo will be sound, he will be normal like the other kids..." Yoongi started making a serious face and even in a more serious manner but Jungkook rolled his eyes giving him a disgusting smirk.

"So what, you want me to make her my wife?"

"Jeon Jungkook you are a jerk you know that? I'm saying that it's a big deal that he converses with a girl and he even claimed her as his mom it means he can live usually, see now because of you he is not consuming food" Jungkook glanced at the full moon out of the large window door, he nodded.

"Get that girl Hyung"

----...----...----...----...----...----...----....

You were striving to sleep but that hot and cute father and son were intruding on your beauty-sleep, You shuffled from the bed and sat straight clenching your big teddy bear.

Your thought's started wandering back to the park where you met a small-cute-tantramic-boy and his Cookie-hotty-muscular dad with his sexy tattoos and six-pack abbs-

"Oh Y/n, gosh. He didn't even talk to you" you scolded yourself.

"Stupid jerk" you murmured, as your thoughts again intrigued and a frown took place "I know because of his stupid cold behavior his wife left them...but seriously how can she left such a nice cute son and...if I were her I'd never left them"

you clasped your hand over your mouth and slapping it, "Them seriously Y/n? OHH! Sleep you have your dream job tomorrow" you evoked yourself as your thoughts went back to that big and beautiful office and that attractive-handsome boss of yours...

You were late again on your second day of work as you ran like a crazy bull over the streets to catch a bus or cab if conceivable but your luck deceived you as you ran, ran, and ran.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

CEO of Korean News Agency, Kris Wu, your handsomely-attractive Boos.

He is perching on his big crimson-black desk fiddling with his pen, and beaming speculation about someone who he met just a day ago but is already believing as he knows her for quite a long ago. The way she slithered all over his mind, the way she spelled his soul and thoughts...she is not the one he would ever think of risking but he knows he would have to, barring he promises to retain her safe and secure to him and for him.

His thought's kept running along, positive to negative, pleasing to unbearing but then his phone began vibrating as he frowned, and his tracks of thoughts got lost in the message he read.

'Tonight. Get with her.'
_____________________________________

WASSUP GUYS? *waving*

You are late again for your work *sighs* Just like me, I always enroll in my class when the attendance is taken...*missing my class teacher* Anyway! Back to the story...??

What is going on the thick-sexy-heads of Jungkookie and Krisy???

Well, I can say it's definitely related to you guys, I mean our Y/n. Doesn't it?

Share your thinking with me because sharing is caring besides I love reading and interacting with my readers. So don't feel shy! *giggles* I make friends mostly in the comment box and I barely remain online so I reply more on comments than private messages, don't hesitate to start a long-lovely-never-ending conversation with me, because as you can see my comment section is filled with comments and mostly random talks. *chuckles*

Oops...I speak too much! Bye~

Yours too much-speaking author:
Aku'~