3: Mommy

Y/n POV:

The vexatious sunlight shone in my calmly closed eyes, I rolled and shoved my face on my soft-fluffy pillow and sigh in peace, I hate mornings and I started wondering in my dream world again but-

"NO!" I peeped at my alarm clock and, "Holy fudged" I yanked my legs off the bed and started running in my room collecting my shower stuff, I have so much to do, shaving, washing, makeup Oh god I am late today. How the hell did that alarm betray me?

I stopped mid-way and bending down picked the betrayal alarm clock and glare at the- Why god, why?

Again, again I set the alarm at 6 PM instead of 6 AM. Applause me! Thank you so much and now I'm going to get late on my bloody first day of job. Wonderful. Just Wonderful.

I cursed some incoherent words to myself and hurried to the bathroom door.

I can't get my first impression ruined. It means the world to me...I wanted to be a reporter since I was a kid. I wanted to unveil the bloody monsters in front of the world. And I finally got graduated front and now I got hired here on Korea's biggest News agency.

But still, I'm not even able to set an alarm, curse my literacy.

Jeon Jungkook POV:

"What happened Enwoo!" I implored Enwoo who is seating on the bed with an adorable frown, I always checkup on Enwoo before going into the day,

"Daddy! I wanna go to the park." He said while looking into my eyes pleading his puppy dog eyes, those eyes of him did the magic. But I can't get into the bowl easily our life is not normal, we have a greater park in our mansion than those public parks but how am I going to explain to him?

"Enwoo you know that we can't-" He cut me off, only he can dare to cut me.

"Daddy!! pleaseeee! I want to go to the park plewese! pleweze!" He threw a tantrum as usual.

I can't keep him here prisoned in this mansion for his whole life, he has to step back and handle Bulletproof in my place he has to be stronger, stronger, and potential to keep my empire the way it is. The media, the civilians, and not even the FBI knows about me being the 'Real leader' of Bulletproof. They didn't even know my name...except 'The golden gunner' for civilians, the leader of Bulletproof is Kim Taehyung and for my Foes they just know about my identity, not me. I think it's time for a father and son twilight.

"Ok, I will get you after your classes." I sighed and left him with a peck on the forehead.

Y/n POV:

I'm really very glad, my first day of work went astonishing, all my co-workers and employees there are so friendly and nice. Even the boss...he is so attractive and too much for me to ply. I love my workplace.

So, as to treat me on my triumph on my first day I decided to take a small walk to my apartment as I'm very lazy at taking care of my body and it's good to walk, global warming is getting on my temerities promptly anyways. And another reason freely from my environmental penance it's that a cute Child's amusement park and a cuter ice-cream shop is on the trail to my apartment and I love ice creams more than...oh yeah not more than chocolates.

So I quickly purchased my favorite Chocó-chip ice cream and started walking to a small panda bench over the kid's canteen, when something or rather someone bumped in my legs and my poor tasty ice cream kissed the grass.

Furiously I looked down, and a cute-little creature blinked at me, melting my poor heart. He stepped back from my legs and looked down at my dead ice cream he bites his lip and peeped at me, his face oh my god who is this little-cute-demon bunny?

"S-sorry" he murmured and his voice, gosh he is so adorable.

"Oh baby don't worry it's nothing...it was her fate to die like this, poor ice cream. It's not your fault kiddo" I patted his head and he smiled at me, frizzing my heart. I'm falling in love with this cute kid. I proposed for a handshake.

"Jeon Jung Enwoo." He spoke as he quickly grabbed my hand from his little fingers into a shake.

"Wow, such a cutie name, Woo" I giggled and pinched his soft cheeks he too giggled and then...pouted.

"But I'm not a good kid, I-your ice cream?" he again glimpsed at the ice cream as I sighed and crouched down to his level.

"I will buy a new one...you want?" I took his hands and he slowly nodded a small smile creeping on his face.

"I love ice cream...but daddy, he won't allow me" he pouted and I laughed.

"Shh~ we will keep it a secret from your daddy" I whispered in his ear and he grinned ear-to-ear.

Then it clicked to my membrane as I glanced around in the park than at him I, slowly-a-lil-bit-panicked asked, "Um...Woo, where is your daddy?"

his eyes went wide as he flipped around and swung his small head in all the directions-right-left-up and down, but I guess he found nothing as he stayed silent just like the silence before the storm and then--

"Daddyyy!" he cried his lungs out as I winced and started calming him.

"Your dad is here Woo, please stop crying I will help you to find y-your daddy and let us get your ice cream first?" as the enchanting word Ice-cream left my mouth his tears got vanished in thin air as he swept his eyes and shimmered at me "Ok Noona, I love choco-chip ice-cream" he giggled and taking my hand guided me to the ice-cream parlor.

Aish! this kid, what a fabulous actor he is.

I get to the shop again grabbing our choco-chip ice-creams we started looking for my cute-tantramic-Woo's daddy. "So Woo how did you get lost baby?"I asked, he shrugged licking his ice-cream passionately.

"I was with daddy than I saw a balloon of a-" his cheeks turned pink and he tittered a little"-I saw a girl, her balloon flew from her so I helped her but then I bumped into you" he pouted, "She didn't even thank me, how rude" I giggled and am not able to control more, I pinched his softies cheeks.

"Oh my baby, she is not good for you, you will get a more nice-pretty girl- I will find you one" I stroked his head as he looked up at me with teary eyes,

"Noona, I have no mom" he murmured.

"What your mother is not-..." I blew but he shook his head.

"I never saw her, not even her photos dad says that he is bad because she left us" he looked down at his ice cream as he sighed softy "I want a mommy just like you nonna" he breathed and suddenly looked at me and grinned.

What is going on in his demonic-cute bunny mind?

"Nonna, will you-will you be my mommy?" I choked.

_________________________

Helloooo~~~

I hope u all loved this cute-little-tamtramic-demon bunny?

I loved him so be ready to be his mum.. *winks*

Yours less tantramic Author:
*eating choco-chip ice-cream* Aku'~