4: Serendipity

Y/n POV:

"Can you be my mummy?" He said while peering at me with his cute little puppy eyes pleading and Oh no, he looks like he is about to start his crying session.

"WHAT?!"I choked on my phlegm staring at him wide-eyed, and Jesus, seeing my horrified reaction he flinched and squinted his tears out, I panicked and tried to soothe him down and like the naughty kids I know, he threw a tantrum again, 'Ugh! Kids' they are the cutest creature but sorry I do not appreciate consoling them because if they are out for crying they are worst than the hungry lions seeking for his claim.

Shit, shit, shit. Where the hell is his father? I observed around the area of the park trying to find the dad of this cute-tantramic-creature but sadly just packed in with some awful glares of the other parents and kids.

Thanks to Woo, if we were not the center of attention he competed for that too; and he started crying, shouting and jumping,

"Please be my mommy, Noona?!"

"Woo, please try to understand I cannot-" He winced again at my words, his tantrum grew mightier, and his cries even louder he gaped at me with those teary eyes and guilt started eating me up.

Everyone started gawking at us and some were conferring us with dreadful expressions and talks, narrowing their judgmental eyes.

"I believe she is arguing with her son." an old woman glimmered to her old companions.

"Look what kind of mother is she making her own son bellowing in a civil area?" A young nerdy lady scoffed at me kissing her son on the forehead she caroled.

"Ohh! Look her, a son such an innocent being how can she be that hard?! Is she a- "

This is one of my most embarrassing moments in all. My cheeks turned red and I quickly turned to my new cute-tantramic-creature, crouching down I swiped his tears and stroked his cheeks lovingly."Oh god, okay Woo, I'll be your mommy. Now stop crying for heaven's sake,"

He hopped onto me cheekily, his hands on my waist, nearly reaching the ends of it."I love you, mom you are the best,"

Unbelievable, he was crying just a moment ago as if he was being dragged into the boarding school and now look at him, his face is covered with happiness, which he deserves, the love of a mother, I wish I could be a mother. He knows how to get things done. Applause for his oscar-winning act.

"Mummy, dad is going to be very happy when he hears that you are going to be my mum,"

'Oh my god! Now the real dilemma starts here.' His father how will I be able to explain to him? The fact that his child has given me the ownership of his mother, and he is a stranger from the external world,

The crowd, whispers, mumbles of the people faded away out of my sense, Enwoo had his eyes on a person as his smile grew wildly.

"Mommy, let's go! Let's find dad," He jerked my handoff and ran towards that frame he was looking at,

"Daddy!" he cried out running toward him. I trotted behind him.

"Enwoo"

His father...He looked like his big brother than his biological father, Jeon Jung Cookie well he looks cute and intimated at the same time. His appearances are cute but mature his biceps bulging out of his dark-green T-shirt and his tattoos are ...amazing...and sexy I can sensibly imagine his six-packs under his T-shirt and heat started rushing to my cheeks.

Enwoo jumps in his arms and his dad swings him around as Woo giggles, I want to be a mother, perceiving their bond touched my heart, and I'll wait for the day, but if Enwoo became my child then...no that can't be, it isn't possible. His father wouldn't accept me even if he had his scars stitched...B-but why the hell I'm even thinking about it? Stop Y/n.

"Mommy? This is my daddy, Jeon Jung Kookie," that cutesy nickname again.

Unconsciously my eyes again drown to him, I peeped at him, his eyes...seemed to have a dark look in them the dark aura sent shivers down my spine, the way he pocked his inside of cheeks with his tongue it was hot, I was drooling all over him,

and you need to control it Y/n- for holy-moly's sake.

"Who the f-" he starts and clenched, I put my palm onto his mouth before he could swear in front of Enwoo, the sensation of his lips brushes against my skin was something I didn't feel in my lifetime, "Don't swear in front of your child," I pulled away.

"Yes, thank you for taking care of my son and," he stopped and leaned closer towards me, "And if you don't want your head chopped off keep your distance miss," he whispered, and walked away dragging Enwoo with him

Enwoo begged but he wouldn't listen.

Ok, that was rude. Very, very much.

__________________________________

Hello well, It's getting so HOT!

Hotty and cutesyyyyyyy~~~

Well, the mommy is here and also the daddy and now finally mommy met daddy so the turns-and-twists are also going to take place from here...I hope you enjoyed the cute-hot chapter, and if you do then press the star and dip it orange.

LOVE YOU~~~ *flying a loving kissy*

Yours Kookie lover Author;
Aku'~ *eating cookies*