29: Ballistic Ball

"Hey! Don't give me that look, I'm the conductor of this melody"

Whimsical 19th-century ball, romantic dances, elegant heart-melting songs, cheerful and passionate scenes with the only enjoyment. But that dreamy enthusiastic ball evolved into a 'Ballistic Ball', the scenario of 19th-century extravagant British ball switched toward a Napoleonic war event.

A deadly-fierce war sphere! Indeed.

The men marched amid Jungkook and Taeyong, (NCT and Bulletproof) He was not towering but remarkably attractive; the aroma of authority and influence was perspiring from him. And he was not at all alone. A charming young lady was along with him her hand in his, delivering a precise couple overall. And not to neglect, a young tall, and fairly husky handsome as others comrade of the first amidst realm-darkness dripping from him.

The new guests of the ball accorded an eloquence with the previously present guests (NCT) a simper overpassed their features. Next, the men strived his all brutish eyes to Jungkook and other bulletproof members. His vexatious sneer multiplied into a much more significant smirk.

There all and everyone was just staring at each other. It resembles the inevitable horrific and most prominent staring contest in the entire universe. No one was daring to break first. No one was uttering a word. Like their dignity is compromised on it.

The atmosphere of the warm ball grew into,

Glacial rigor.

The passionate lively climate drained -50degress.

Then finally! Like centuries later

"Long time Jeon Jungkook" the game-changer- I mean the temperature changer-dropper men greeted without twitching his iniquitous gaze up from his eyes.

"Surely a long time Park Jimin" Jungkook greeted back, meriting an emphatic gasp from you and Jennie. The temperature dropped furthermore.

You both know who the exceptional Park Jimin is, you discerned about the greatest rival of Jungkook and you did an inquiry on 'Grey Roulette' but as Jungkook, Jimin also must disguise his identity. The novelty of Grey roulette implied said to be Jackson Wang, Jimin's brother, you knew that he of course not. But you nevermore got an occasion to unfold his mysterious self.

Jennie just as you, was also been lurking within her father's blacklist, and there like everyone in underworld dread she discovered about The Grey roulette- The biggest gang of the intact world. Bulletproof and Grey roulette are correspondingly authoritative and threatening but fortunately, Grey Roulette is financially ahead of Bulletproof.

"Well, I see you didn't invite me to your ball party. So I conceived to make a succinct surprise for you Jungkook." Jimin amused, an annoying smirk cemented on his devilishly attractive face.

Beside him Jackson gave a sinister chortle, "Pardon my delay, friends. I believe you all relished our sweet little surprise" he sarcasm, eyeing every part of the ball hall. He inclines to get chummy with his surroundings. He didn't give a run to his prey. He eternally seizes action with cognizance rather of potential and desire.

The staring trial stood still on, with-

Silence.