9: Un-expected

Authors POV:

Kris is now on his way back to China, he is the head of Chinese Bulletproof Gang, he is covering his Mafia status by being the Director of the biggest News Agency in this way Bulletproof is also restraining aloft the Medias and news and no one were able to get behind the mask of Kris fake popular face.

But the real face behind all his Mafia-business which only a few living souls know is Kris is working as a Spy, a spy in the Korean branch of SAS (Secret Agent Service) he isn't a Mafia leader, he isn't a Popular personality but he is an undercover spy of SAS, a spy on Bulletproof.

And now, he is given a mission to incline Y/n alongside him, to include Y/n with him on his mission of ruining Bulletproof and its leader 'The golden gunner'.

Kris is courageous, he is grown under all these killing and torturing he is been trained to be a spy, to be Mafia but he is not able to believe or understand why? Why SAS wants a flimsy, flail, inexperienced girl on this deadly mission of all time.

He tried and tried but Kris isn't able to shook his thoughts aside from Y/n, he planned this all dating and friend-ling to make her fall into his trap but now he is feeling guilty which he never felt before this unknown feeling of guilt the cute innocent face of Y/n with tears was not shooing from his eyes the much he sought to ignore her cries, he was immersing himself on it.

He doesn't know what is coming up for her. But one thing he surely knows is...it isn't good.

And the way his heart clenched thinking about it...he knows he has to help her on it.

He is denying it but at last, he knows he can't deny it.

That he is in love with her.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Mommy"

"Hmm Enwoo"

"Be ready Boom-"

"Uh-uh"

You are playing football with Enwoo in the big forest sized patio, the moment you got out of that damn big room you were stood shocked by the uttered-immense luxuriating interior of the mansion it's bloody-big so big and so marvelous and the much the mansion was extravagant from inside it's nothing compared to the virtue outside of it, the mansion looks like a palace. A dreamy fairy-tale palace with a beautiful rose-lily garden, natatorium, a basketball terrain, shooting field, garage bonded with billion-dollar worth cars, and a water sponging designed in the shape of two swans.

Everything is dreamy and wishful except the darkness underneath the reality and illusion, aspire aside from wish.

It's worth not money but the deaths and kills of innocent lives.

And now you are with your son, I mean the boy who calls you mommy, with Enwoo and with him you forgot all your miseries and stress his one bunny smile and you are okay everything is fine.

Enwoo asks you to be ready and something like that, you crease you brows and turn round when the football flies and hit you on your ribcage it wasn't hard-hit but...you are weak enough both mentally and physically that you waggled your balance and when you were going to kiss the grass you bind your eyes waiting for your head to knock but then hard muscular hands gripped your waist and immediately you closed your arms around his neck...and then you inaugurate your eyes open just to drown on his dark brown deep cold doe eyes the beautiful eyes you loath the most but for a jiffy you noticed his cold-frizzed eyes soften but no-you shooed it contemplating it was your illusion you quickly teetered back from him punching and pushing his chest but that hot-evil-smirking demon tightened his grasp on you and pulled you flash against his chest your breath hitched and he leaned down,

"Be careful baby I won't let you hurt yourself" he hissed in your ear.

You glared at him, aching to kill him with your murderous brows but he just stretched his long big fingers covered in ink, he tugged a loose strand of hair back to your ear.

But-thanks to Enwoo.

"Mommy! A-re you...okay?" he ran up to you his face troubled to acknowledge Enwoo's presence Jungkook's grip loosened and he somewhat lessened his grip on you and getting to an opportunity you squinted to Enwoo away from Jungkook.

"I'm fine Woowie" you smiled at him and his worry eliminates leaving a beaming bunny smile on his face.

"Enwoo it's not your fault it's your mommy's fault she skipped her dinner and breakfast it's destined for her, you won't like the food which monsters eat?" he points at you playfully earning a grimace from you, he was acting jerk a few seconds ago and now he is cracking playful normal couple jokes at me? Likewise, what the fudge?

Like father, like son!

Enwoo learned his acting skills from his dad.

"Mommy you should eat your food if you will not eat then you will be weak and we should eat everything we must have 0.36 grams of protein per pound (0.8 grams per kg) of body weight. This amounts to 56 grams per day for the average sedentary man. 46 grams per day vitamins is crucial for you mommy, for our daily routine and if you will be weak then who is gonna play with me" Enwoo completed with his adorable pout and act of shedding fake tears.

Both Jungkook and you stare at him jaw dropped, you both blinked at him.

"Woo, you are soooooooo intelligent my son" you patted his head and he hugged you buring his face in your stomach, "Mama let's get you food then." he chimed.

"Yes Enwoo, let's get your mommy food" Jungkook adds taking your wrists you try towing it but this time he won't let it slip instead he pulls his lips on top of it and kisses your hand sending sparks all-over your body.

"let's get your tummy to filled baby" he states in a...disgusting manner but before you can punch him again he stretches Enwoo on his arms and with his free hand he leads you both inside the mansion.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

You are sitting in the large dining room with big lattice French windows around covered 80% of the walls the tiny glimmering starts peaking from the cream curtains you are sitting between the father and son, Enwoo and Jungkook while Hoseok and Yoongi are across you, but your eyes are still searching someone else.

Kris?

You haven't seen or heard of him since yesterday night, but then Enwoo jumped from his chair and run to the door when it cracked open-

Is it Kris?

But when your eyes alighted on the frame of the door your eyes stretched wide and a big smile crept across your face,

"Tae? Oh god, Taehyung"

____________________________________

Tae-Tannnnnaaaaa~~~

Soooo, what do wanna perceive about Krissssyyyy Wu?

It must be hard for Kris to carry on soooo many identities isn't it?

Director of News agency!

Mafia of China

Spy of SAS

Anyways what about Tae?