21: New turn in CHASM

Jungkook POV:

"They caught him?" Taehyung pressed, for the third time in the last 30 minutes, this time I reminisced to give him an answer so I nodded. He beamed and shifts to resume driving.

We're on our route to the Mekong base, the infamous 'Mysterious shooting man' is now finally in our confine.

The bloody petrified discarded bastard was lurking beyond me in the Mekong. He was cooped there ever since the party night nevertheless in that case to Sehun, unravel about his whereabouts, and just like that-

When those SAS dogs got sniffed about us being familiar with his new puppies' whereabouts sacredly they did the mistake I was acquiring them to do, as soon as SAS ordered that new perk to get a flight and be back in his dig hole that's where we hacked the info about his flights' timing and caught him before SAS can hide him quite in the deep dig.

What the fuck did they dim? They insight that I will let them scurry off after invading my mansion shooting my Y/n. They thought I will just let them get off with it.

Fools.

Breathe your last breaths.

As soon as we were congested on the Mekong base edifice, we propelled to where my soon-to-be-dead prey is, Taehyung heeded me close behind, it's dusk time and there's no sprint outside as our base is in the prohibited construction area.

He is stacked tied on an old creaked chair, there is not even a single speck of blood or bruise but his eyes are all swollen, he is panting-huffing out air- his suffocating.

Like, I want him too.

We never kill our prey by eating them, we kill by breaking em.

They died without us bothering to even use a dagger or guns. We never do dirty our hands by slaughtering these scamps, with our precious hands, they don't worth it.

Taehyung, with a flick of his finger position all the other men to leave. Now there are only Taehyung, I and that bastard left.

I detained him to face me, by utilizing my golden gun I held his shivering face with the level of mine. I'm just too satisfied and delighted seeing him. He really is awfully conked out. I smirk and gesture Taehyung to interpret the archives and hearsay of this Agent B2's. He nods and reaches for the tab placed on the wooden creased desk.

That damn mysterious shooting man swig and progresses on hauling his lips open, trembling but before he can devise any shitty words out of his guttered mouth I, in the midst of a brush slash a slid above his upper lip making his mouth shut again.

He is such a waste of time being. He didn't have a damn fad to be an Agent.

Where did SAS find these idiots from?

"Byun Baekhyung, is it?" I said, thrusting the gun hard in his jaw. He peered up at me, his eyes apprehend the limpidness of pain, the ache, the eeriness of losing someone. He is contrasting, he is not frightful of me he is fearful for someone else.

"I-I...was strained to do this" he sniveled, wrenching his head down his words breaking, hidden, and at the same time filled with hurt and disturbance.

"Why are you in  Mekong, when you are from Itaewon?" Taehyung queried, his eyes carried the equivalent idiom, suspiciousness, and agitation.

 my mother is a neuron lymphoma patient. She's admitted in a hospital...here" he professed, tears streaming down his eyes.

As soon as he alleged, 'my mother'.

The prior sensational sting leisured and pierce right above my chest.