46: Surprise, surprise

Y/n POV:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

I flinched from a sudden sound, spun around to the origin, and there they came...

Enwoo, Jennie and Taehyung with a big cake, singing birthday song Enwoo sped up to me, I kneed down and embraced him as others also joined and started singing and wishing me.

"Happy birthday mommy" Enwoo kissed me on the cheeks as I hugged him, "Oh, thank you, my son"

"Y/n! Have the happiest birthday" Jennie and Taehyung wished me together.

"So? You liked our gift" Jennie smiled delivering me the knife to cut the cake and I gasped.

"Jennie, you made this cake?" I sincerely can't believe that she made such a big monster cake...the cake is big and lovely with my favorite flavors and color and oh, some notes are saying 'Best buddies forever' and another note with 'World's best mom' and 'True friend'.

"What!? We also helped her...we spent all night making this cake for you" Taehyung pointed making Jennie and Enwoo scoff.

"Mommy, Tae uncle just helped us in ruining the cake" Enwoo chuckled earning a glare from Taehyung.

"Yes! Taehyung you are of no use" Jennie elbowed him in ribs.

"Ok, ok! I loved your cake! But wait...Enwoo you lie to me? You said that you are working on your project with Jennie but you were preparing the cake?" I narrowed my eyes on him and he shrugged and kissed me again on the cheeks.

Like father, like son! They both are the same...

"Ok! Now Taennie please, stand-aside let me wish my sis" Yoongi poked them making his way to me with a beautifully encased pink box and a...handmade card?

"Happy birthday my little sister" He hugged me then kissed me on the forehead.

Others gasps in hysterias, Yoongi loves and cares for me like a real sister...since I'm here. He is a great man simply he is just not that great at presenting it. 

"Thank you big brother" I giggled and he snickered, giving me a beautiful card.

"I made this...myself. I hope you like-..." I jerked the card from him and opened it...it's beyond nice it's artistic the card is simple but the creativity is amazing the moment we open the card it protrudes with a big heart and some beautiful heart touching words.

'And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count it's the life in your years, wishing you a beautiful life ahead sis'

"IT'S NOT NICE IT'S WONDERFUL! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL!" I hugged him, I'm so lucky that I met these wonderful people.

"Yoongi?" mom, I mean Mrs. Jeon preached from behind him.

"Wait! I have some more things for my sister" He called out and mom rolled her eyes.

"Here, now open this" he pulled out the small pink case and I frantically opened it...

"One for you and another for me, keep it with you. It will remind you about your...big brother"

"Keychains? They are so cutesy"

"Now, my chance!" Mrs. Jeon beamed pushing Yoongi aside.

"Happy birthday Y/n" she hugged me, thumping the air of my lungs...she nearly overwhelmed me with her motherly blessings.

"T-thank-you m-om" I puff for words and she thankfully loosened her grip.

"You are looking like an Angel" she peered up at me then down, her eyes lighting, ok so Angel is the new name I presume.