26: love again!

Jungkook pov:

"Sehun you and Kris Hyung both persist according to the plans, I'm going to find Taehyung then we three will advance to the hotel likewise."

I speedily, disclosed the schedule of our next morning to Kris and Sehun, it is already 12 pm, and we are back to our mansion for further intrusions.

"Jungkook, after rallying her, inform me, so that I can meddle my hacking operation," Sehun obliged, stuffing all the necessary facilities of hacking. I nodded to him and shifted to Kris Hyung.

"All the men's are conquered?" I asked Kris,

"It is!" He nodded.

Then, finally, I moved to find Taehyung, since we are back from the yacht. He is nowhere to be seen, I knew about him and Jennie, he had told me about her. We never kept secrets he is always opened to me about everything; I know how much he loves her, and suddenly seeing her getting engaged to no one other than our biggest enemy is never in his worst nightmare had he thought of, to come true.

There is no much time left Sehun and Kris are already up to the mission of hacking and preservation, Taehyung, Y/n, and I are persisting to the hotel to get Jennie. We have to do it as soon as we can because we have another most formidable barrier to deal with, NCT head Taeyong, he is not easy to deal with, and once he will excuse out about our plan there will be a civil war inside Korea.

I reached past the corridor, to the gym area and there he is Taehyung, he is boxing with exposed hands, his hand tightly fisted, his knuckles are white because of excessive force.

He was going for another punch when I stopped him from grasping his punch, he glared at me, and I replied to him with a smile.

I have to endure his stress out of him, he can't possibly deal with Jennie like that, he is totally out of control, I know he has to let his anger out.

"Want a match?" I offered him, relaxing his ridge.

He replied with a curt nod, I lunged for a pair of two boxing gloves, I delivered one to him,

"Shall we?" without another word he commenced attacking me, it was full of vitality and vigor, I just tried to defense I know he is furious and accentuated I have to be patient until he calms down.

He is exhausted but still, he is attacking me like he wants to dislodge my cervix, then a shift punch landed on my nose.

And abruptly we both are wrenched away from each other.

It is Y/n, she is standing between us with a murderous look on her pretty little face,

"Have you lost your mind, Taehyung, did you want to kill him? I know you are angry and obscure as hell. I'm too! but it's not a way to solve problems hurting others will make it even worse, look we have to get ready Sehun and Kris are already out if you want your Jennie back then-" without listening to her lecture moreover, he left out of the room, like a swift a puff of stormy air.

She then gasped and turn to face me, I'm smiling with pleasure, she shouted at Taehyung because of me! Yay, well I'm the happiest person with a broken nose.

"Is your head also gashed?" She asks me, blinking.

For a moment I was Jungshock, and touched my head to feel any pain, but then breathed exasperatedly.

"Seriously!? Why are you smiling like a fool, when your nose is bleeding." Oh, she was mocking me? The answer designated to my brain.

But wait!-- My nose is bleeding? I touched my nose and flinched because of the pain, Taehyung really broke my nose? This boy-