45: Emotional Talks

Y/n POV:

"You are helping them in what baby?"

I frowned looking at all of them...why are they all gathered here? My frown intensified when they all frizzed and looked at me like they saw a zombie. Jungkook gulped and others blinked.

"What happened? Is there something on my face?" I muttered and glanced down at my attire. I was baking cupcakes with Sehun, perhaps there's some flour or chocolate piled on my clothes but. No! I'm looking orderly like a human.

What happened to them?... well I'm a human but they all are behaving really weird--

--Mrs. Jeon walked toward me then alarmed and again stepped back. Yoongi and Hoseok are scrutinizing their nails. Jennie is smiling at me... With her nervous smile, Taehyung is deciding to hug Jennie but she is elbowing him. Kai is watching others with full amusement.

Jungkook is...Jungshook!

"Mommy! We all were playing" but then Enwoo cleared his throat.

"Oh," I questioningly glared at everyone then back to Enwoo.

"What were you all playing exactly?"I tried raising a brow but failed and asked.

"Umm...hide and seek! They all hide and I found them"Enwoo sighed and flashed his cute bunny smile, and I pinched his cheek.

Others left a sigh of relief and Jungkook beamed at Enwoo.

"Yes, yes we were playing hide and Seek with Enwoo nothing much of your interest, right?"Jungkook smiled again.

"Yes, yes" Taehyung, Jennie, Hoseok, Mrs. Jeon nodded in unison.

"Sis, Is there something?" Yoongi smiled and asked sliding his arm around my shoulder.

Why are they smiling...so abnormally?

"Oppa...yeah! I nearly forgot that the cupcakes are done. I was here to-..."

"Oh! I'm starving already"

"It smells so tasty. I'm going"

"Jen I'm going to eat them all, No cupcakes for you."

And they all literally ran out of the room.

"Wait!" I yelled and started running towards them.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After eating and fighting over my cupcakes, we all finally bit goodnight and walked to our rooms. I started sharing a room with Jungkook and Enwoo, we all sleep together in Jungkook's big master bedroom. I finally confessed my feelings towards Jungkook, and I'm so relieved that he feels the same toward me, but whenever I feel light or reassure myself that everything is normal...my heart sinks and the fear of losing my parents and my relationship with Jungkook increases...SAS didn't contact me since we are back from Russia but...I don't know if it's going to stay that way, Kris is also nowhere. Sehun says that he was the one that tried halting him. I was startled and panicked at the same time...they knew about Kris and that leads them to me! But nothing like that happened...Kris is gone-god knows where, but he is gone and I'm somewhat happy that he is not around me.

I know his affection towards me, he likes me but I cleared that to him at very first that I was just attracted to him and nothing much but the thing I was afraid about Kris was. He was the part of SAS and my companion on mission...I know he was faithful to SAS, and at the same time he was the head of the Chinese mafia...he could be the thread of mine but now when he finally left, I'm relieved he was a good friend of mine but more of jumble too.