27: Euphoria

Jennie POV:

"You can't marry the person you didn't love, your lover is here came with me!" I peered up to him then his hand reached for me to make my decision, I was still not able to accept that he really was here, I lost all my beliefs about getting out of these mess. But Taehyung, he came for me, to rescue me, what else I wanted? I'm going to be far away from this hell of money, from the stress of my father, from everything with my love, at least I will be happy with him, somewhere but still happy.

Then-for what am I waiting for-I spend years yearning for him and now he is here...his hands stretched for me to claim.

I made my decision, I was waiting for him for these all years and now he is here for me, taking me with him. I intervene my hand with him, for a moment he studied at our intervened hands, then a smile plastered across his face he tightened his clasp on my hand, never letting it go, a warm smile spread across my face too.

"I will never lose it again" he swore, and within a moment we both were persisting on our feet.

"Came here, we haven't had much time," he uttered and promptly grab his mask- covering it, and then he elbowed another mask from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Cover your face" and I did. He reached the door of the room, grabbing the keys. He opened it slowly,

"We are going from here?" I whispered, he nodded

"All the guards are deep in dream land it is safer for you if we go from here" We leisurely and silently slipped from the room, and initiated our way to the elevator, then reception, and finally the main entrance. I noticed it that, all the guards are unconscious, lying there at the entrance of the hotel and strangely they all are inferred together in a hauled mess.

Then Taehyung steered me towards a big black Benz gal. The back seat door is already freed and we sat on the back seat, the moment we were in, the driver-started car, at full speed. He was riding like a race track racer, I hate the speedy drive.

Then I noticed a girl is also seating on the passenger, she is wearing a mask and the driver is also wearing a black mask, a big hat which is comprising his entire face I'm just able to make out his dark doe eyes. Then Taehyung removed my mask and gave me a beautiful and his iconic boxy smile.

"So, Jennie let me give you, your surprise" after we are a little far from the hotel, Taehyung leaned closer to me and murmured then when Taehyung leaned away the girl from the front passenger seat lifted her mask, and turned towards me,

OH, my witchy-clumsy Y/n? Is she my crack head best friend?

"Y/N?!" I blurted out loud. She chuckled, and waved a hand in front of me,

"Yes me, Jamie" Oh my Jesus, she is still the same. I wanted to pull her ears like before, but then that driver with a big hat, make a swift and speedy turn that I landed on Taehyung and Y/n jerked on that driver.

"You, Driver, drive slowly," I said, in a cold and mannered voice. Taehyung and Y/n turned towards me, they stared at me for a minute then at that big hat driver, then again me. Taehyung cleared his throat, he seems to like is trying to control his laugh. Then Y/n turned  her head towards the driver,

"Driver?!" she giggles and the driver narrowed his eyes at her and said coolly, "Yes, miss"

The car came to a halt. We moved out of the car, and then one of the men came and bowed to that driver, taking keys from him without saying another word that driver removed his hat, his back at me then he shuffled his soft dark brown hairs, giving the hat to the guard at the main door, the guard then slipped his black jacket over his back and pulled him into a grey shrug.